Mental Health My headndobt shut up

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I have a constant voice in my head everyone does but mines horrible tomme.
It gets worst in stressful situations someone owed me.money and my head jus told me tos.mash.all his garden up and I did it.
I write things to people and forget what I out get myself into trouble feel violent when manic then when depressed shit fucking scared.
On quetiapine 200mg they work but restless legs fuck me uo was on.olanzaoine but felt brain dead quetiapine withdrawal is awful butnisnit the reason I don't get out of bed or is that my depression.
If I get made to work I would jump off.a bridge before I was ill going to work made.me be sick and full of emotion. And just paanoid at work. I predict things aswell and it scares me my uncle is a paranoid schizophrenic.
People seen me get in fights say my eyes go black and I switch and flight like a mad.man had a black belt on.floor punching.his head in. I was drunk and ok n.morphine
My head scares me I get mad thoughts I notice weed increases these but oowersmmy anxiety.
I can't stop chain smoking I've started to feel evil want to hurt people for hurting me
Been seeing a sociopathic side to.me.recrntly and might be right cos woman said they can never feel connected to me even when the sex is good in a loving way.
I care slightly hutnill still take.kineynoff my dad at twenty five years old he got no hair cos of stress j need to stand in my own two feet. I'm two months behind rent cos I try kill.myself eachmpayday

I told doctors but they been hearing this for years I'm diagnosed mold.bipolar and borderline.personaloty.

I have a constant voice in my head everyone does but mines horrible tomme.
It gets worst in stressful situations someone owed me.money and my head jus told me tos.mash.all his garden up and I did it.
I write things to people and forget what I out get myself into trouble feel violent when manic then when depressed shit fucking scared.
On quetiapine 200mg they work but restless legs fuck me uo was on.olanzaoine but felt brain dead quetiapine withdrawal is awful butnisnit the reason I don't get out of bed or is that my depression.
If I get made to work I would jump off.a bridge before I was ill going to work made.me be sick and full of emotion. And just paanoid at work. I predict things aswell and it scares me my uncle is a paranoid schizophrenic.
People seen me get in fights say my eyes go black and I switch and flight like a mad.man had a black belt on.floor punching.his head in. I was drunk and ok n.morphine
My head scares me I get mad thoughts I notice weed increases these but oowersmmy anxiety.
I can't stop chain smoking I've started to feel evil want to hurt people for hurting me
Been seeing a sociopathic side to.me.recrntly and might be right cos woman said they can never feel connected to me even when the sex is good in a loving way.
I care slightly hutnill still take.kineynoff my dad at twenty five years old he got no hair cos of stress j need to stand in my own two feet. I'm two months behind rent cos I try kill.myself eachmpayday

I told doctors but they been hearing this for years I'm diagnosed mold.bipolar and borderline.personaloty.

Yes Seroquel (quipatine) does help with restless leg syndrome

I take 450 mg of Seroquel n I've never exspierienced any kind of W/D's n I always quit taking it so I can trip I take it more than I don't though

Have you tried
1.latuda
2.vrylar
3.Rexulti
4.haldol
5.thorazine
6.abilify
7viibryd

I listed these drugs çuz i personally know people who these medications have helped greatly

Abilify made me very restless and ill you are lucky not to get withdrawal from quetiapine strange I not bought any meds off street and feel bit better but dam the weekend was harsh I slept for the whole weekend and my boiler been broke fixed now it been minus fucking ten bout died

Outta all the meds listed Seroquel is the best one as it's good for sleep as well as improving ones mood and to keep you calm