• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

My friends got it bad and idk what to do. Also, nice to meet y?all everyone

M.brady92

Greenlighter
My friends and I ITB (restaurants/bars) all do a lot of coke. Always snorting. But my one friend currently has nasal drip backed up so bad I?ve actually never seen anything like it. Netti pot, blowing his nose (the right way, for this) and like warm water and saline all won?t work. What can I do for him cause I?m not struggling like that right now. Also, I?m super friendly and have no friends (swear it?s got nothing to do with drugs) SOOOOOOO FEEL FREE TO BE ONE FOR ME RIGHT NOW, please

Greetings M.brady92, welcome to Bluelight :)

How are you holding up?

I think you'll find people very friendly here, and if you ever need a friend just reach out.

I'm going to move your thread to Basic Drug Discussion, where you'll get better assistance.

NMI --> BDD

Can the friend stop using coke, at least until the current nose problem is fixed? I would try pseudoephedrine for the congestion. There's also an excellent but expensive natural antihistamine called quercetin (get on amazon or at a vitamin or health food store), that works wonders for congestion. I'd start at 2000mg & you can go up to 4000mg daily. Make sure it's not combined with other supps, as it frequently is. I recommend Jarrow brand. You can use quercetin & pseudo together.