Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

My friend didn't get high off MDMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swimmyboi

Greenlighter
So last weekend swim and a couple of mates bought 4 g's of Mandy and we did a gram on the night and saved the rest. Firstly one of swim's friends (T) has done Mandy with swim before but swim's other friend (S) has never done anything but weed which is a different story. So anyways swim and his mates all did some lines and swim and T started to feel buzzing and were pinging in no time but T did not feel anything but a raised heart rate swim and his mates finished a gram at which swim and T were off their nut but S was still sober ??? Why did S not get high is he immune to Mandy and this was defiantly good Mandy as swim and T got high any explanations because S really wants to get high !

yeah i read your other thread, this dude S is one unlucky motherfucker

if he was on SSRIs for some time this could prevent him from rolling. i am off of prozac for 2 months and didn't roll when i took a pill (that supposedly was MDMA)

also if you can get a test kit

Odds for being a non-responder is super low. Check what medications and other things such as herb he is on.

He is on no medication and he complained that MDMA is rubbish so I'll just have to spike his drink with a gram this weekend Ahha I'll see how it goes :)

He is on no medication and he complained that MDMA is rubbish so I'll just have to spike his drink with a gram this weekend Ahha I'll see how it goes :)

This is extremely foolish. Not only is it illegal, you could potentially kill your friend. I'm going to close this thread before this goes any further out of hand. Some people just aren't sensitive to drugs but drugging them isn't the answer.

Nobody knows why some people don't respond to drugs. Its your job to protect your friend though, not poison them.

Status
Not open for further replies.