• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

my first trip & something interested that has happened since.

air69

Greenlighter
on n 2/16/16 around 9 i think, i placed the 125µg tab under my tongue & let it sit. (over time i swashed it around in my mouth & eventually swallowed it. for some reason i had the notion that it dissolves like one of those listerine strips from back in the day.) i had taken the drug all of a sudden, only a few hours after discovering it had come in the mail that day. i tell no one of my dose. i was truthfully elated even before i could get the package open.

i remember first looking at the blotter, very curiously & fascinated, but not ever once concerned with the set or setting of (now a very dark) winter night. this night, i had plans to go out with some friends to a bowling alley. (not really plans, but it's a thing we do every tuesday & an obligation i easily forget, but am not starkly inclined to deny.) so, instead of a musical trip in my quarters, i'm off to AMF, the alley down the road. thirty to forty-five minutes after ingestion i am feeling some type of intoxication & cannot stop my hysterical laughter (laughter at nothing.) my suspicions have ceased & i am now positive that i am on an acid trip, or at least the beginning stages of one. strangely i am hazy on the the next few details leading up to our arrival at the bowling alley, however they were not unpleasant & nothing had been all the while.

then, there we all were. perhaps eight or nine, possibly ten homies, enjoying the vibes of the alley, talking and chatting, bowling & drinking. this is where further morphing & visual/auditory distortions began to emerge. the designs on the bowling alley tables were mixing & mingling with each other. i found myself continually asking my homies whether there was music playing. i thought i knew that there was music but at times it was very hard to distinguish between its presence & perhaps i never heard music at all. though, as i think now, in almost every other case music is indeed playing at AMF.

more distortions occur, i am still having quite a wonderful time, completely conscious & engaged in the drug's effect. i am not actually bowling but instead chilling, sipping beer, and chatting with my homies. my brother, a very close friend as well, invites me to a game of pool, i oblige. at this moment, i have only had a beer, possibly two, as i am not thoroughly sure. the hysterical laughter & euphoria are still persistent with the latter being so riveting, it disheartens me that i cannot outline a comprehensible description. during our billiards match i am unfocused & in wonder at every moment passing, the green fabric of the table glowed & white chalk marks shined brilliantly. i look at my phone to discover the characters smeared, running together & sporadically unrecognizable. this part of my trip was truly wonderful, i felt the way i imagine young children do when they are discovering the world & it's beauty for the first time, curious & interested in almost anything.

i have stated the most remarkable observations i made during this part of the trip, morphing, auditory hallucinations, breathing, glowing, tracers, etc. the rest of my time spent at the bowling alley included those things & nothing more profound or enlightening. next, we leave the bowling alley & go back to my homie's room across the way. there i spend maybe twenty-five minutes, feeling intoxicated once again & strange, as if i am not doing something right (in the social setting). now that there is not as much ruckus & action, i become more alert of my thoughts. i start playing music on my homie's computer & scratch/mix up songs on his controller. he is a dj. as i am scrolling though songs (trying my damnedest to focus) my association with the room vanishes & the chatter between my two friends (the only others there) becomes incoherent. two homies who also went to the bowling alley text me & ask if i want to smoke. our smoke sessions are frequent, though i didn't know i would be asked this night, i still gratefully accepted.

i must exaggerate the time since i am not completely sure, it may have been around eleven-thirty, twelve-midnight even. we smoke one blunt & in the midst, i let them know i took acid & have been tripping sine the bowling alley. i am wholly sure that the marijuana changed the intensity of my trip. after one last rip from the sprite bottle bong, i begin to feel weight within me, i am certain it is the stoned feeling i am used to, but now it felt magnified. my thoughts begin to race & even get ahead of themselves. my heart pounds, thumping out-of-control. i worry that i have fucked up & taken some research chemical. there is an immense pressure inside my head & i have frightening thoughts. i remember now repeating the phrase "my brain is about to break" in my head & demonstrating that feeling in my head. it seemed to be involuntary.

yes, very frightening & horrific simulations in my head that i would even be convinced were real. the thoughts are now inexplicable & have had no lingering effect on me. the physical pressure in my head & other sensations were very real though, even the break-breaking. i kept my cool, reminding myself that these were only the effects of the drug. i had completely forgotten all of the positive feelings of euphoria that were present at the bowling alley & before smoking reefer. the fantastical morhps had changed to take on a very devilish & creepy nature. they look much more defined this time & would return to their scary nature even if i shifted my vision. i decided to look away from anything with patterns to find myself staring at the blank wall. (it was impossible to keep my eyes closed.)

the white blank wall would be the most intriguing, enlightening & most fascinating part of my trip. i started to feel a very high vibration. not tactile, but some other form of sense. then, i could see outlines of the doorframe vibrating in the marvelous colors of the rainbow, soon it didn't matter where i looked, outlines of objects vibrated so loud & vibrant i cannot explain. i looked back at the wall to see beautiful geometric patterns vibrating at high speeds in ever color of the rainbow. i sat with my mouth gaping, in complete awe. i wanted to see these images forever.

at some point the fun subsided & the trip returned to its grim behavior, much to my distaste & will. Gilmore Girls played on the TV & i watched an argument between Richard & Emily. it got very ugly as their speech became distorted & grim. Their faces melted & became ugly, indistinguishable. then, the absolute worst most terrifying part began. i was sitting next to a window, the ledge beneath it bore a few scratches at the paint, exposing the dark colored wood (or whatever material) beneath. these scratches began to materialize themselves into hundreds of maggots & they began to crawl all over the window ledge. they appeared instantaneously but somehow seemed to grow into existence. i even found them crawling on my skin. extremely shocked & surprised, afraid, confused & whatever else, i remained calm. i knew that the effects of the drug could be the only reasonable explanation, but it was a hard battle accepting the truth. what i saw looked very... real, so real that with an unaltered conscience i would surely have gone insane possibly.

it got worse however. still battling my brain with these visions, physical variations occur once again. substantial head & body pressure & "brain-breaking". immediately, very suddenly, unexpectedly everything turned into what i can only describe as worms. i am looking straight ahead & common household objects morph very rapidly into menacing worms that look very tangible & real. at this point i am desperately seeking the end of this trip & a return to normality. i put my earphones in & turn on some tunes (while my friends are still watching GG) & try my best to think of anything but lsd or the trip. that works to alleviate the strange visions & brain-breaking. i stayed up quite some time after that & later got in bed with my homie. i got little/zero sleep.

i am a male very open, laid-back & interested in many philosophies of life, concepts. i read from occult books, i have crystals & meditate & do all the other neo-spiritualist pursuers of enlightenment do, yada yada. i do not classify a good or bad experience honestly. this trip was very meaningful & although i was scared shitless many times, i mention it as one of the greatest memories of my life.

there is one interesting thing that has come to me since my first use of lsd. now, months after, i am still getting the paranoid, dreadful feeling i had after i smoked the marijuana during my lsd trip. prior to using lsd, smoking marijuana has never caused me to hop into that lsd headspace. but now, sometimes when i smoke i get the same intense pressure in my head, it isn't painful, but very noticeable. of course, it causes me to revisit the "brain-break" sensation, though i feel it is a lot less intense than my lsd experience & could even be a placebo. i do not get any OEVs so i don't think it is HPPD or a flashback. i cannot attribute it to anything other than the lsd trip as it has never happened before that experience. a part of me believes that it would have been better to refrain from the grass as it did bring the negative vibes. so now when i smoke, i notice that i am much more thought-provoked, but not always in a positive way. i loved my first trip & am ready to stage a well thought out & planned trip soon. what are you thoughts on my trip & the weed/lsd condition?

Weed combined with LSD isn't for everyone. Some people love the combo, but it also regularly leads to difficult or bad trips. Read some of the bad trip experiences on this forum, and you'll frequently see someone say "I smoked some weed and things went south". I am not alone in preferring my LSD without weed, which just clouds the experience.

Also a lot of people report that the weed high has changed for them after trying LSD or another strong psychedelic. There should be threads about this, but I cannot find them at the moment.

Marijuana is a central nervous system depressant. LSD is a chemical given to humanity to increase consciousness to the absolute. Amateurs mix the two cause they don't know what they are doing. Crystals? Occult books? Psychedelics aren't for diletantes son, they are for those who are willing to engage the mystery and be changed. Smoking pot with LSD? That 's like comparing Batman vs. Superman to Apocalypse now. Put away your crystals, put away your occult books, put away your weed and put your big boy boots on and break on through.

Marijuana is a central nervous system depressant.
That it certainly is not.
Try measuring your heart rate and breathing rate both before and after getting baked, you should find both are increased.
Pure CBD can be sedating but I still believe it causes an overall HR increase

Personally I find smoking weed on psychedelics isn't the best option unless you blaze a lot previously.
Without having a previous tolerance built up for the more uncomfortable effects of marijuana it can certainly cause your trip to go south and induce thought loops and all that awful shit.
However if you normally blaze everyday you probably won't notice much effect from blazing, unless you decide to do dabs or something.

^Yeah, tolerance changes things. When I've been smoking a lot, I find I don't even notice the effects of weed while on LSD. If I've been smoking more infrequently, it can generally kick things into high gear. Either way, I've never found weed to combine poorly with anything but booze and opioids, as both end with the spins or nausea.