• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

My First Time

OxyCAUGHTin

Greenlighter
My first time smoking pot was back in 4th grade. My mom & stepdad smoked pot on a daily, so i always thought of pot as a magical thing because when their stressed, they go in their room, and come back all happy and joyful. I knew one of my friends who knew a guy who sold pot, so one saturday we went and met up with him by a mcdonalds. He took about 40 dollars (Like all my allowance savings) and then he gave us like 2 micro sized nugs (Like 3-4$ worth) of dirt weed. We went to a longs by the mcdonalds and stole clicking pens to smoke out of. It was the best way we could possibly smoke weed. We went to the middle school across the street from the shopping center. We climbed this hill and no one could see us, but we had a good view of the school. We took the ink stick out, the spring, and the top. We started smoking out the back of it. At the time i thought i was inhaling, but i was actually keeping it in my mouth. (keep in mind there was 3 of us) and my friend was the only one who actually smoked it right, and he was clearly buzzin, but we all thought he was faking.

So over all i didnt get high, but we had a fun time fucking around. 4 years later and im now popping pills and getting high almost all day.

giphy.gif

I'm proud of you, Millennials... so god damn proud.
4_9_3.gif