• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids My first time with oxy

Pcmasterace

Greenlighter
I am here because this forum helps a lot it helped me with my first time with acid, shrooms and others.
My first time doing oxy is fairly recent (recent as in last week). I think I should start with some back story, I am a freshman currently and have been moldy using " non-harmful drugs" for a while now like marijuana, this is my first what I think serious drug I have used. A friend from school gave me 8 oxy for doing him a favor and I decided to take them with my best friend, I took 15mg my first time with the coating removed, he took 30 without the coating removed(I know it was very stupid) after 10-15 min we went out back and smoked a few bowls. At this point it has been 25 mins after I took it I felt the weed but there was something else there. When I stood up and went out back to look at the creak that runs through my yard I really noticed it. I almost lost my balance and fell down. After watching the water flow by for a while me and my friend started to go back to my house. This is where is got bad. I don't know what happened I just felt like shit. Before I made it up there I sat down in my lawnmower and put my head on the steering wheel. 10 mins of silence go by. I get up and lay down on the gravel for a few mins then I feel great. I am energetic and want to do stuff we get up go to my house and hang out for a few hours. After a hour or so passed I decided to take another 15mg oxy and my friend was fine with doing another. He took one while I took two this time. After 45 mins I really felt the effects. Later on I had homework(which went perfectly fine surprisingly) later on he came over to spend the night since it was Saturday and we didn't have any homework(by the way I go to Early Collage High School at RCCC) at 8 my Dad got home and we ate. After at 8:30 we both took another pill each and played black ops 1 and 2 quick scoping, next thing we knew it was 2am I played some CS:GO while he played Black ops online since split screen sucks for online and later I felt like shit again for like 5 mins then really energetic again. By the end of the night we both had done 60mg of oxy. I have no experience with this drug other than once and I want to know if this is normal.

Lol you got rekt on oxy, nothing strange about it. But 60mg is an awful lot for a non tolerant user. I'm surprised you didn't at least puke.

That's a high dose for a first timer dude, my first time I only took 20mg and really should have taking 10mg.. Please don't fall into the opiate trap. Play it safe with them if you won't stop taking them as opiate tolerance builds fast. I'm sure a lot of blue lighters will chip in here with help and support.
Peace Bro
Love Rachel

How long does it take for a oxy 40mg to kick in?? FFriend has a high tolerance and feels nothing. Is it time released???

If it's 40mg, it's certainly time released.

I'm not very familiar with oxy either actually, got an 80mg for free from a guy I know, I have a high opiate tolerance so I felt bad wasting his drugs cause it did next to nothing so I'm not entirely sure how soon it kicks in, but I'd guess a half hourish?

I dunno what kinda oxy you got but if it's the oxycontin with OP stamped on one side, I don't think scraping off the shell is going to do anything. The time release is all throughout the pill, I tried chewing mine after some research, makes it gum up kinda like wax. Even tastes a little bit like wax... Slimy bitter wax, lol. Since I barely felt it and only did one, I can't tell you if chewing does anything to the time release, when I looked into it I came away with the feeling it was virtually undefeatable.

how old are you, bud!? 13? god bless you, man. just always play it carefully and NEVER OVER DO IT when it comes to ANY drugs.

what you wrote sounds just fine; however, that is a large dose of the pill for such a young guy like yourself. at that age I would take 5MG of a Percoset and would feel it for hours; I am surprised you took such a large dose and did not fall asleep or feel a bit more sick; either way, I am glad all work out for you and your friend.. and yes, what you wrote is exactly how the drug plays out when someone first uses.

how old are you, bud!? 13?.
14 almost 15 and am attending collage and highschool classes but when it comes to that stuff dumb as a box of rocks. I'm gonna try and play it safe and most likely if I ever do it again it won't be that soon. It was more of a spur of the moment decision, I had some and didn't want to waste that much so I made the decision.

like I said, its just part of growing up and experimenting w/ different things. just be careful is all I ask and stay away from prescription pills. they have ruined many lives; you can ask a large percentage of this board and they will tell you. I did the same type things at your age but went down the wrong road in later life and gave my 20's away to drugs; so be careful and always use precaution.