View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines My First Time Smoking DMT - A 16 Year Old's Trip Report

neutronnn

Greenlighter
Hey Bluelighters, just wanted to share my casual trip report on smoking DMT for the first time. As a community focused on harm reduction, I believe it's important to share our experiences and insights to help others make informed decisions.

In this post, I'm just gonna casually share what happened during my DMT trip, including some of the reflections and insights that came up for me. I took some safety precautions like using a test kit and having a buddy with me, but I'm not here to promote drug use or anything like that. Just sharing my experience in a chill way.

If you're interested in hearing about my DMT trip, check out my post below. And feel free to share your own thoughts or experiences in the comments. Let's keep it laid-back and respectful, and help each other stay safe and informed.

Thanks for reading, and hope you all have a chill day!

i just want to tell you that i listened to that 17 minutes about dmt and then started to watch your video on benadryl. i got sick of watching though and had to listen to some music.. you seem like a cool person. "autistic school bus" seems kind of politically incorrect though. lol

is 12 benadryl a lot? is that how many you took? you have a video about taking 3000mg of gabbapentin or something too. that sounds like a bunch... did you try dxm? you try all this bad stuff.. seems like you want to try dxm. lol. i don't usually recommend dxm. but sounds like you are into some dirty stuff.. if you've tried shrooms and acid, it's not really worth it, and you might just get addicted to the feeling of the drug, but seems like you might be interested. i didn't really watch too much of your channell. seventeen minutes is a lot for me.

btw, the bendryl sounds like it got you tripping harder than the dmt. sounds like you could've hit the dmt pipe a little more if you are into tripping that much. i hear some crazy stuff about dmt. i've never smoked it. i smoked a lot of salvia and had some crazy crazy trips though. that has a bad feeling come down though. when i'm on it, it's awesome, unless you are having a bad trip, but for the most part it's awesome ego loss trip and then you get back to reality and it feels bad for a few minutes to a couple hours.

are you still 16? lol... maybe i shouldn't be recommending a sixteen year old drugs. i figured you got to be 18 by now taking all the stuff you are... heh

are you still 16? lol... maybe i shouldn't be recommending a sixteen year old drugs. i figured you got to be 18 by now taking all the stuff you are... heh

Hey I smoked DMT at 16 (as well as 5-MeO-DMT 😱 -- though I think was 17 for that one) and I turned out fine.

Then again, here I am some 16 years later, posting on a drug website 🤔

i've been reading reddit for the past couple weeks and there is a lot of discussion about kids trying acid too young and it being bad. these people say you should wait until you are 25 to try drugs because that is when your brain stops developing. i'm guessing these people think you will notice if you have schizophrenia or something and the psychedelics will harm that. maybe it just messes with your brain developing aside from schizophrenia. idk. i thought i read here that psychedelics grow parts of your brain... if i had to recommend drugs, i'd recommend using just psychedelics, they aren't really toxic like other drugs and benifitial to most... be careful you don't get HPPD and become a bad driver or something though. i think drugs are better for people in places with public transportation. lol ... oh yeah. this dude the OP saying you can drive when you come down from dmt. BAD NEWS... lol you want to wait a while to drive, don't think of it like a challenge. it's best to be careful. you could still be a little out there or sluggish from the drugs. people are reckless. all you need is one tiny slip up to get in an accident driving. no need to play around with drugs. i just remembered that driving part of the video while typing...

i got sick of watching though and had to listen to some music.. you seem like a cool person.
This is basically the same exact format as a youtuber named Goblin who became quite popular. Youtube videos of drug stories overlayed on background video game footage.

I've watched a few of his videos. A lot of it seemed fabricated. A few videos just seemed to be based off other people's trip reports.

It's geared towards young people... who are drug curious and like watching video games in the background.

I probably would have watched it when I was a teenager.

yeah, i've actually seen some goblin videos. i searched about making hash and then all of a sudden i was linked to a ton of people's drug review channels.

it actually kind of pisses me off when people waste you tubes resources posting stuff that fills up the server. like eventually there is going to be no more room and i don't know that you tube is going to recognize what are some historical music performances by under ground bands. like i know some great stuff that i consider historical that only has like 1000 views. it's probably not going to be on there forever. i'll always be going back to the stuff in my life time. i love watching and listening to music on you tube. i probably could've read the OP's trip report in like 3 or 4 minutes, but instead i got to get a feel for how cool he was in a seventeen minute video... part of me would actually wonder what all the different blue light posters sound like, but i don't think there is really room on you tube for it... i had a bunch of me on you tube tripping on acid doing impressions of emo phillips and the guy that steals the baby in ghost busters. it was pretty good. i'd do impressions of this southern guy i met as a kid too. i'd watch it a lot, but i deleted it off you tube, because i didn't think it was really valuable content. it was mostly me just being impressed with the impressions i was doing.

yeah, i've actually seen some goblin videos. i searched about making hash and then all of a sudden i was linked to a ton of people's drug review channels.

it actually kind of pisses me off when people waste you tubes resources posting stuff that fills up the server. like eventually there is going to be no more room and i don't know that you tube is going to recognize what are some historical music performances by under ground bands. like i know some great stuff that i consider historical that only has like 1000 views. it's probably not going to be on there forever. i'll always be going back to the stuff in my life time. i love watching and listening to music on you tube. i probably could've read the OP's trip report in like 3 or 4 minutes, but instead i got to get a feel for how cool he was in a seventeen minute video... part of me would actually wonder what all the different blue light posters sound like, but i don't think there is really room on you tube for it... i had a bunch of me on you tube tripping on acid doing impressions of emo phillips and the guy that steals the baby in ghost busters. it was pretty good. i'd do impressions of this southern guy i met as a kid too. i'd watch it a lot, but i deleted it off you tube, because i didn't think it was really valuable content. it was mostly me just being impressed with the impressions i was doing.
Agreed, truly i make these video for fun and to engage with people like this. defending the logistics of my story's isn't even something I'm going to worry about but yea man I just post my story's and what vie learnt, hoping people can make educated guesses and enjoy the video