• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

My First Magic Mushroom Shake (HORRIBLE TRIP)

Techno_Man

Greenlighter
Hello all, i would like to share my experience in Psy drugs, i used to take some drugs occasionally mostly when i travel i had before one time liquid LSD experience in Amsterdam 6 years ago and it was awesome, this year i went to Thailand to an island where they have the full moon party every month and there is a mountain called the shroomy mountain where you can have your shroomy shake legally in a bar called the Amsterdam bar, anyway i was excited and wanted to try since i had so much fun on LSD. 2 or 3 days before the party i went to test it to see if i can take that to my wild party i was with my girlfriend and i knew it gonna be a long trip, the barman asked me if i'm sure i want that drink it was 5 pm and i didn't hesitate for a moment he lifted his eyebrow and went to prepare my drink now the mountain is very well know because these mushrooms grows fresh on it as i heard from the locals.

I took that damn poison on an empty stomach and tired body (just finished my long day from boating to elephant trekking etc..) it took me 10 mins maybe less my body was drug surely i was losing my sense didn't want to look weak in front of my girl who was already against the idea, i went to the toilet and the trip began the damn bar toilet don't have lights or i couldn't see it i saw disco lighting inside the toilet saw a shadow of a girl next to me and i saw Punjabi face in the freaking toilet seat where i couldn't eve pee and freaked out when i heard someone behind me calling something in Indian, went back to my girl and we had to take the long stairs down (it's one of a hell place for stoners a stairway to hell down there) of course i was the only idiot tripping at 5pm everyone seemed to know climbing up seeing me drugged they give me more space on those small stairs to go down, reached the final spot down found a place to sit my stomach was burning the heat was still up and my body temperature was rising couldn't find water so my body was dehydrated waiting for the taxi driver to come 15 mins looked like 3 hours at that time, inside the taxi i had lost control of myself and mind maybe it's the third eye that was opened i couldn't speak well or sit well i had to move myself in 2 directions my body refused to settle and my head also moved in a circular way all the time unwillingly, my sense of sounds and movements were distorted my slowing down, when i looked at my girl i was freaked out seeing one more extra big fkin eye on her forehead then i tried to sleep but the taxi driver wake me up saying i could die if i try to sleep coz i might stop breathing he took me to the hospital instead of my rented bungalow which i refused to go inside fearing the cops will arrest me later (Thai rules about drugs are so extreme).

I arrived to my Bungalow hot and sweaty still doing that head circle movement my girl rushed to get me ice and water i went to the bathroom and turned on the cold water stayed for sometime then fear started to mount i heard the sound of a snake then the snake come to my toilet it was huge one with 7 heads entering standing in front of me then i saw Buddha and Ganesha (an indian god) i donno what was in that damn drink i was poisoned nearly till death, i tried to relax on my bed after my girl came again with water i drank and was better a little, lay down on my bed when i saw that lady shadow again she was on top of my body and i felt horny and euphoric. thank god the effect was over after 10 hours the last hour was the best when i felt completely happy while restoring my senses back.

I didn't know how many grams was in my drink but some ppl said that this drink for 2 ppl should share and it is stronger to drink on empty stomach and the fresher it is the strongest also, so i had no idea about this. I donno why i saw these horrible scenes also all i wanted was a little escape from reality not to live a horror night.

Haha holy shit you got banged up. It's quite possible they were just really powerful mushrooms and you got dosed a little too high, all the effects you describe are possible from mushrooms and exhaustion but we can't say for sure. In Cambodia I tried a cannabis shake and pizza and was thinking pff doubt these are even gonna work on me. My friends and I got so high that we couldn't go outside from our hostel for 10 hours. I was shaking and hallucinating couldn't pay attention to a television show. Just had to ride it down. Never will make that mistake again.

where in Thailand?

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. You can easily avoid ever having another bad trip. Here's how.

Bad trip always equals too much substance for the situation. Some people have a MUCH lower tolerance to psychedelics, meaning, the people you're with are all taking 2-3 tabs (or grams of mushrooms) and having a great time, and you can only safely handle 1/4 of that. This is PERFECTLY NORMAL.

Never listen to ANYONE concerning dose. Only you can establish your own tolerance. You do this by trial and error. Start with 1/4 tab, and if that goes well, next time try 1/2. Follow this procedure for every substance. Mind that 1/2 tab of one substance can be MUCH stronger than 1/2 tab of another, so even if you did well with 1/2 tab of one, you can easily find yourself in over your head if you take 1/2 tab of something else. KNOW YOUR DOSE, and always test each batch of each substance yourself, first.

People disagree with me, and I'm fine with that, but never smoke weed when your tripping. That can (easily) cause a bad trip, and it's happened to me repeatedly. Also, mushrooms are high anxiety for a lot of people, so steer clear of those until you are much more experienced.

Best wishes now and always.

peabody.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for the info, i saw on the net after i come back from Thailand that the doses in the shrommy shakes are so intense i donno what the normal dose should be but someone wrote it was 7 grams mixed with other drugs and alcohol

Damn, you went Elephant trekking?! You lucky dog you...=D

Yeah bro the eco friendly trip is amazing just for 50$ i had full 2 days trip including elephant trekking, snorkeling, temple visit learn Buddha tradition there, see some monkeys and play with them, then the damn visit to the Amsterdam bar and the funny thing the second day (after my shrommy shake the next day) i had the canoey zip line sliding from tree to tree it was amazing without the sense of fear after the mushroom but boy you must see my face that day the instructor asked me what the hell did you take before you come

In an island called koh phangan where they host the biggest full moon that happen every month once, about 30,000 ppl gather on the coastal beach to party crazy they sell space cookies on the beach, the thing is many ppl go to this nearby mountain that is 40 mins far to get high on the shrommy shake and then go back to party some ppl were really struggling and many i saw are left on the road cannot walk or talk and had their eyes rolled all the times. It is a must if you want to get high there to have someone with you. I was lucky not to have a seizure

I got a laugh .. I would never do that in that setting.. Shroom are to too other worldly to deal with people

It seems pretty irresponsible of a place to give someone 7 grams of mushrooms and send them on their way, in the middle of town, no thought to set or setting. Craziness...

Again i donno what is the normal dose i just saw a feedback from a stoner posting about the shrommy drink dosage but i can assure you it is f*kn intense

I went to koh phangan earlier this year! I didn't get to experience the full moon party or the mushroom shake because I was there for my sisters wedding And I was staying on bottle beach! I was hesitant to do it there anyways because it wasn't a place I knew and I was alone! I'm sorry you had a bad trip though! Mushrooms are great in the proper setting! People I don't know and mushrooms don't mix with me very well!

I went to koh phangan earlier this year! I didn't get to experience the full moon party or the mushroom shake because I was there for my sisters wedding And I was staying on bottle beach! I was hesitant to do it there anyways because it wasn't a place I knew and I was alone! I'm sorry you had a bad trip though! Mushrooms are great in the proper setting! People I don't know and mushrooms don't mix with me very well!

Bottle beach (Haad Rin Beach) is the best place to stay and not very far from the mushroom mountain but you would need a taxi anyway to arrive there and a long climb up there, it was the best decision not to try. Even after this horrible experience i would love to try again the mushrooms but raw not mixed in that damn shake :) unfortunately hallucinating pills are not so popular in my country we've got one of the best types of weed but usually stoners here don't take much Psy drugs.