Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

My first LSD experience, and my next.

justme6263

Bluelighter
Hi all,

I was recently at a music festival with some friends and my one friend came into possession of six tabs of acid, having never tried it before but wanting to for a good while I decided to go for it. All I can say is that it was magical! Everything just seemed right, it was so fluid and smooth; everything was alive and the colours, my god the colours! I remember the staring at the sky for ages amazed at seeing the clouds carved into a huge alter, clouds falling in on themselves. Strands of technicolor light, all with 'ends'. It really was an amazing experience.

Now my friend says he has no idea how strong this stuff was as we had been awake for about 30 hours while taking a lot of cocaine, a reasonable amount of K and some MD, I assume this would have suppressed the effects of the acid to some degree?

The same friend has said he will soon be getting some more acid but this time he knows it is 300 ug, from what I have read I understand that is quite strong? If I were to have one tab of that while sober, what effects could one expect to experience?

Thanks all in advance.

I'm glad to read you had a great first trip!

Unfortunately, you can't know for sure the dose that's in a blotter, unless you know the chemist who produced it, which is unlikely.
Let me quote a previous thread where someone asked How do people know the mics/ug of their LSD?

daysonatrain says:
short answer, they dont.
the more you do acid the more you are aware of what the description of a 400ug trip is like. however this is misleading as well since everyone has a different experience at 400ug or whatever dose. its pretty funny how many people claim to know the amount of acid on a tab they have, when they really have no clue.

Dondante says:
I've had the fortune of trying >99.7% pure LSD tartrate, and it completely recalibrated my understanding of the LSD dosage:intensity relationship. I took exactly 100 mcg, with an additional 80 mcg at 2 hours, and it proved to be a full immersion dose even before the booster. Speech was more or less intact, except for the occasional loss of a train of thought, but it was by no means a light experience. I'd be somewhat suspicious of anybody that claims to have had a 250 mcg dose, yet is still able to articulate their thoughts on such a dose. OTOH, even if overestimation of dose really is a ubiquitous phenomenon, it's not something worth quibbling over.
(...)
As for testing services, the median LSD blotter dose reported form a large collaborative analysis in 2005 was roughly 50 µg (range 19-102 µg)

So every time you get acid from a new source or a new blotter, it's advisable to try only a hit (or even half) and, once you know the relative potency of that blotter, you can work your way up.

Thanks for the reply man! I will suck I and see then, I am looking forward to it. I really can't explain how much I enjoyed it the firs time, it was so much more than just a drug.