View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

My first experience with shrooms.

BlackPowerDMT

Greenlighter
Last night, i did shrooms for the first time. I ate 2 grams and stayed inside by myself. Let me tell you, that shit was a fucking amazing experience! I am glad that i decided to do them. At first, i just started feel high like i just smoked weed. Then it started getting really intense and my body felt fucking crazy. I had the urge to keep moving around and be active. Then i got really euphoric and just felt really good. I decided to call my girlfriend and go lay on my roof and look at the stars. Mindblowing. I wasn't able to talk or make sentences, the stars were bright and i could see all of them in the sky. For the first time, i was able to see those very very dim stars that i would of never seen if i was sober. I started to see stuff that i couldnt explain but it was absolutely beautiful and absolutely mind blowing. My younger sister asked me to watch a movie with her, so i decided to go watch one with her. She showed me some youtube videos Merrel Twins, but usually when my sister shows me youtube videos i get bored quickly and dont show any appreciation towards it. But on shrooms, i was amazed with the jokes and shit these girls were making. For once, i actually watched what she was showing me and i loved it haha. I dont really know how to explain it haha. After all of that, i came down off my peak a little bit and my body didn't have the constant need to move anymore. But my mind was still racing and so i went back onto my roof and called my little cousin. I sat on the windowsill, looked at the stars and houses, and talked to my cousin for 3 hours lol. It was truly a great experience and i hope to do them again. Next time i do them, i was thinking about just doing 2 grams again sense i will be more prepared and know a little more of what to expect. Could someone plese help me with how much i should take on my next trip? Should i just take 2 grams again, or should i take more next time? It will only be my 2nd time taking shrooms

If you were okay at 2 grams (and you certainly seem to have been), you could increase a little bit or try again at 2 grams with more preparation. A lot of people like to be outside and in nature when tripping. Hiking, biking....that sort of stuff. A walk in the woods.

I like to stay at home with my toys, dogs, cats, video games, some music and light food/drink. Oddly enough I love california roll sushi when tripping. Go figure.

Increasing the dose might increase the chance of stomach upset (but might not).

One piece of advice; if you do increase the dose, be very careful about the roof. I fell off the roof of my house when it was winter. Right into a snow bank, so nothing happened....but you don't want to be having an out of body experience when you're on a roof :)

Tom