• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

My first day in a long time (2 monthhs) of not taking any benzodiazepines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles Bronson

Bluelighter
I'm heading straight in to withdrawal from benzodiazepines. It sucks arse, ay!

I'm withdrawing from large doses of Xanax 2 mg and Rivotril 2 mg.

I'll keep you all updated on how I'm going. Words of encouragement would be nice :D.

Mods, please keep this open, as for any young chellovich like myself will stear clear of the benzodiazepines. I think that's harm reduction at it's finest!

:!

Wish me luck!

I Wish you luck my friend, but your also lucky, 2mg xanax
pills i would die for, my doctor only put me on .05 for three
times now he's reduced me to .25 pills which is the weakest
possible dosage i'd need to take ten of my pills to get 1 of yours.

Why don't you get some diazepam or seek medical help? It's dangerous to stop taking them cold turkey, as I'm sure you know.

I Wish you luck my friend, but your also lucky, 2mg xanax
pills i would die for, my doctor only put me on .05 for three
times now he's reduced me to .25 pills which is the weakest
possible dosage i'd need to take ten of my pills to get 1 of yours.
actually thats wrong, my mom is prescribed .125mg alprazolam. They're white football shaped pills

Good luck Charles Bronson but I agree with Mr Blonde - seek medical help. Not sure how harmful stopping from that much benzo is...but I think seeing your doctor and organising even a short taper with diazepam would be miles better.

Just looked up diazepam equivalency and you're on a decent amount mate...

I just remembered that you're prescribed tramadol regularly. I'd strongly recommend doing a taper! Not 100% but I'd guess it could increase your chances of seizure.

This guy was on equivilent of 60mg diazepam - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2047018/?tool=pmcentrez

Was stable and didn't have any self-harm type stuff, they put him on a tiny dose of diazepam and he ended up withdrawing and ended up stabbing himself twice in the abdomen. They mention that it's rare but you probably wouldn't want to take the risk.

Last edited:
Tramadol can cause seizures and serotonin syndrome, yes. But i guess that I am mainly doing this due to an intervention that occurred the prior evening.
It's a fucked up situation, filled with undertones of sneakiness and deception. That's another story for the books.

No, I'm not prescribed Tramadol that much! I was bored as fuck last week. Should delete that post.

Nah, the withdrawal symptoms aren't kicking in at the moment.

I just feel kind of fucked in the head, like my heads squeezing itself together and my brain is trying to pop out the front, and my face feels so fucking droopy, and my back hurts like a motherfucker, it's as though someone is repeatedly bashing my back with a baseball bat. My original back issue is also starting to hurt, plus I've got a fucking massive headache.

I'm just getting started on the physical aspects of it.

I'm kicking the habit of OTC codeine and Tramadol/Codeine prescriptions as well. 8 tablets, over a 12 hour period would knock me the fuck out. I took 8 tablets this morning and nothing happened.

So, I'm kicking the habit, before I get a fucking monkey on my back. Psychological.

Plus I'm kicking a large benzo habit as well. Physical, then fucking torturous fucking psychological pain.

Watch yourselves, know your limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.