• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

My first bad experience with "molly" - any answers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rave718NYC

Greenlighter
Last weekend was the 5th time I've rolled in my life. All those times, including this time, was at an EDM club. It was the first time I did it in back-to-back weekends though. I took one at about 1 am or so and felt amazing. It wasn't the best shit I've had but I felt great. Then at 3 am, boom, I came down. Usually I just take another one as I usually take 2 caps/baggies/whatever if I'm staying overnight at a club so I figured I'll just take another. Most of what I take is sold as .2 grams btw. So my guy was out of molly and me and my friend did what I told myself I'd never do - go look for it. I took a second one - nothing. I usually go crazy and dance in those circles at clubs but I didn't wanna dance or even move so much during this time period. I took a third one from somebody else - nothing. I couldn't roll again. I couldn't dance and there were so many girls around and I didn't even have the urge to talk to them. When we were coming home I did talk here and there and tried to talk as much as I could but I noticed that I was mostly silent. I was biting on my tongue so that is a symptom of rolling but I really felt cracked out. I was staring at people's faces and moving my eyes back and forth, I felt a strong sense of a stimulant, and even though I had a girl sitting on my lap giving me a temple massage on the ride back I didn't feel the urge to do anything with her lol.

What do you think was in the second and third pill according to my symptoms? I've learned my lesson - never take random shit from random people at events but I really wanna hear some educated guesses because I felt terrible for the next two days. I couldn't sleep until 6pm the next day after finally eating a meal and taking some valerian. I feel muchhh better now and all effects from the comedown is gone but was this just one of the bad experiences most people get? I've never had an experience like this before. I've had comedowns obviously but I've rolled/peaked multiple times throughout a night and even when it went away, I was still active, and I was still dancing.

Sorry, we don't allow substance ID threads on Bluelight. You should get a test kit. You can obtain them from places like DanceSafe. There are too many things that can masquerade as MDMA these days for anyone to tell you anything. Also, molly is not a drug. Dealers sell many things as "Molly" - always ask for MDMA.

Status
Not open for further replies.