Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

My experiences on 2 RC's

somedude13

Greenlighter
Hiya, so I posted in a different forum on RCs wanting to get more info and such and I thought hey, let's post my trip reports :D

-2ce (first of RCs ever tried and before I had gotten into too many drugs)
I took 1 dose (honestly can't remember if it was 10mg or what :/) while hanging with my friend who was gonna trip sit for me. An hour later, felt nothing so I (stupidly) took another one...about another hour later, it hit me like a truck!!! We were in this local pert shop and there was this really trippy fish tank (even my sober friend thought it was kinda trippy) and I was tripping BALLS!! We leave and go to a CD shop across the street...uneasy stomach feeling. Walking around and just kinda..not feeling good. Told him we should leave. I ask if he has water and luckily enough, he had a 24 pack in his trunk. Take one, get in the car and try to drink it. I had such a body high, I put the bottle to my lips and poured...it all just fell out and dribbled on my face haha couldn't even drink water!! Get back to his house and we're watching HIMYM and I notice...everything is octagons. A straight black line on a white surface would just be a line of itty bitty octagons. The visuals were FAR more intense than any LSD I've done and the trip lasted about 14 hours...the peak 12. Definitely felt better after I threw up too though.

-4-aco-dmt (MUCH more experience drug wise and a lot smarter about how to go about things)
Had about 35mg of this stuff and after much researching, heard it's similar to shrooms (since the compound actually digests into Psilocin. Took the dose, about 45 mins later, feel a little some'm some'm. This lasted for about an hour and I thought it was the trip itself and I'm like "eh, probably a higher dose next time." In that hour, though, I noticed music was so much more intense, not like on shrooms where I feel emotionally connected, but...I put on headphones, closed my eyes, and the music literally turned into what you see on the "trippy youtube video" type things. Random patterns and trippy images flew across my closed eyes and it was fantastic! At one point, I saw myself in a room and a big mushroom grow in front of me. The only light was that perpendicular to the wall I was standing by. As the mushroom grew between myself and the light, I became encased in it's shadow and it was really trippy! After that part was over (about T+1:45hrs after ingestion) I thought the trip was ending...then it hit me. It was just like shrooms only with a little extra kick. On shrooms, everything breathes and lines wiggle, with this, it was actually kinda similar to LSD and HD vision. The longer I would stare at something, the more detailed it became. The ripples of sheets on my bed became mountain ranges all detailed and I would see the trees and everything! Then I went pee and stood in the bathroom laughing at myself in the mirror (one of my favorite things to do on shrooms) and just kinda chilled there for a while. Came back and ate some cookies that were SOOOOO GOOOOOD!!!!! Not sure if that was the reason, or just this chemical, but I had the worst comedown of my life. I NEVER have bad comedown from shrooms, actually tend to enjoy them. But after a total of like 3 hours after ingestion, I start having bad thoughts and coming down hard. VERY short trip, but enjoyable. The peak lasted about an hour and like I said, that first bit I originally though WAS the trip. I go talk to my room mate and trying to get ANY glimmer of hope. The comedown was seriously the worst thing I've experienced. That's what's keeping me from trying this again. Not sure if it was the cookies (because I never eat on trips) or if everyone has this bad of a comedown.

Overall, 2 very interesting experiences haha Would definitely like to try some more varieties of RC's

That comedown effect can happen one any psychedelic. It's just one variety of many types of trip anyone can have. That first 3 hours was the intense activity phase and then you fell into a phase of mental anguish. The whole trip was probably about 6 hours but you recognized the second half as being negative. In my experience, this is more likely to happen with tryptamine psychedelics like 4-aco-dmt and shrooms and less likely to happen on phenethylamines like 2c-e.

fourteen hours via 2C-e?? sounds like you possibly were given something else assuming you didn't consume a superhuman dose.

Glad you enjoyed them. Those two are my favorite psyches besides LSD. They make a good combo to in my experience.

The almost 2 hour come up for the 2ce does sound odd to me as well unfuckwitable.

Usually 2ce kicks in within 30-45 minutes just 10-15 minutes longer than LSD does. Iv even had a few 2ce trips start in 15-20 minutes before and those are the trips that usually brings the thunder. Although it varies depending on set, setting and your metabolism that day etc..