View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

My experience with him

Richard235

Greenlighter
Hi I have a lot of experience with DXM but in its pure form. I have access to it but that is irrelevant .first times I tried DXM more than two years ago, and to this day uses it, sometimes more often sometimes not take long. Smoke weed, I have healthy lungs: D smoked daily and sometimes two grams. Even my brother taking DXM and must say I do not have health consequences to this day, I have all 100% kidney and baked .Neodporučám sizzurpy / robittussin because of the high sugar content, I tried it and had diarrhea from the states but kind of cool when it passed but I always problems, mostly, brother .If you are interesting i can more detailed description of our trips with DXM: D as we call it. My maximum dose was 900mg of pure DXM in powder form. Quite long enough for me to 450mg afterwards I worked exactly as I needed. Under the influence Dxm I am able to work long hours on the project, earning money for internete.Som schoopný also I go to work and I worked 200% better. I sometimes physically demanding work in a warehouse and interpretation of loading trucks per MAERSK sometimes with from 10 to 20 kilograms, about 20-45lbs but when you give the box DXM seems to me it weighs much less, I can take three at once cool and loaded on a pallet cell day interpretation thus truck and in general I'm tired napriklad.Ja personally have only a positive relationship with DXM is sometimes restart for me and sometimes fun. If the interest to share more stories, knowledge, uses only Google, but there are checks but I apologize in advance for any bad grammat.
DXM is very strong and does not advise people like weak mentally and physically.
Thanks for you time and reading
clear.png
!

Appreciate you wanting to share your experiences.

1. I hope the unclear structure of sentences is due to translation not the state when posting. Of course, posting in any state is your prerogative, but it kinda loses the point when its dribble.
2. If this isnt posted while high, whats your question?
Im wondering if your wanting to post a trip report? Maybe ive been harsh, im just not really sure what your post is seeking?

Problem is with translating from my language to english. I have so much trip-reports and i want to share with you.I dont have questions.