• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

My experience with GABAergics. GHB/GBL question.

JewelsNbinoculars

Greenlighter
I used massive doses of gabapentin and sometimes lyrics for a few years for better mood. Now I just take it as prescribed because it doesn't have recreational value any longer. I also used large doses of baclofen pretty much daily for at least 6 months. I used phenibut daily for 1 year. The doses I took of these pharmaceuticals were massive. My general drug intake dosages are massive. Every person I know swears they've never seen anyone consume anyone near the amount of any drug that I consume. I am an addict I guess you could say, but my tolerance to most things is difficult. Recently I got what I know is pure GBL. I took 2 ml and felt a slight alcohol like buzz. When I took more it just made me really tired and I slept (didn't pass out). I kept drinking it and enjoyed the mood lift, but it felt a little dirty. It was very subtle, not a strong high like I expected. I do know that this GBL was quite pure. I now have a lot of GHB. I haven't taken any yet, but I'm curious if people would predict it might be a better experience than the GBL. Is it possible I've permanently ruined my gaba b receptor activity? Gabapentin or pregabalin don't work at all no matter how much I take, (to get high) and both in the past were euphoric for Mel I'm hoping to have the great GHB experience that people speak of.

I haven't taken massive doses of gabaergic drugs anytime in the past year, other than the 24 hour GBL binge one month ago. Im only on a relatively small daily dose of gabapentin as far as daily habitual use goes. I have taken a lot of benzos last week but I understand that benzos act of gaba a receptors, so I doubt they would crest GHB tolerance issues. If anyone has any experience I would be glad to hear it, thanks.

im no expert, but i took a capful of GHB during a time when i was also taking Klonopin daily and i didn't notice any cross tolerance issues...I do know that both GHB and benzos act on the GABA receptors , same with lyrica and gabapentin.