• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants My experience with amphetamine sulfate and some supplements

Lendy

Bluelighter
I believe that using amphetamines on a regular basis is a kind of art. This is an extremely interesting substance from the point of view of pharmacology with its unique mechanism. Unlike cocaine, for example, amphetamine users are susceptible to tachyphylaxis (acute tolerance) and neurotoxicity. Here you can not do without a stack of additives that will correct or at least smooth out the negative nuances of use.

Last night I used amphetamine using the following additives:
Brewer's yeast. I needed them because of the uridine they contain.
Spirulina tablets. Sometimes I don’t feel like eating under the influence of amphetamine, so in order to at least partially compensate for this, I used this drug, which contains all the essential amino acids and some other things .. It is also a powerful antioxidant, which will at least partially counteract neurotoxicity
Zinc. Enhances the action of amphetamine, also partially counteracts tolerance and excitotoxicity through NMDA antagonism
Caffeine. Compensation for the effects of a sleepless night
Vitamin C. Accelerating the elimination of amphetamine, an antioxidant, restores the dopamine system.I did not use it, because I continued to use it on the second day
Magnesium would have been nice, but it was not at hand

Previously, I took a few spirulina tablets to prevent oxidative stress. Later, after using amphetamines, I made one mistake. I ate a few brewer's yeast tablets. At first I didn’t even realize if something had changed, but later I felt that the effects of the amphetamine were completely superficial, despite the large dosage, I just sat and slept with my eyes open, not wanting to do anything. However, in the morning I was stunned. When the effect of uridine subsided, I felt that my dopamine system was pristine and sensitive. Even small dosages affected me quite noticeably, while there was no dopamine sensitization (increased some dopaminergic effects, mostly negative, such as paranoia). Despite drinking large amounts at night, my tolerance seems to have completely reset. I recalled that uridine blocks excess dopamine and actually negates the effect. However, when the effects of uridine wear off, your dopamine system seems to reset.
If you're suffering from compulsive use, uridine is a great help, as it will negate all your attempts to get high. Falling asleep with it should also be easier, as it potentiates GABA and, as already mentioned, blocks the excess dopamine caused by amphetamine.

Oh good! I was hoping there was someone else here that understands the pharmacological nature of the drug.

In terms of neurotoxicity, I have read that Tumeric can help. Oxidative stress as you know causes neural death, and I learned that it is important and good for your brain to actually be careful to not overheat. Go ahead, jump in that icebath, roll around in the snow. Also I read about how the drug that most of you are familiar with with trippin on cough syrup, robo trippin , Dextromethorphan has a real capacity to reset tolerance to amphetamines.

So just enjoy that mucinex, I forget the science behind it, but it was like some legit medical articles. For which I really feel there could be more research in this area. Im almost 36 and have been taking this shit since ive been 14. Does no one seek to study my brain? Rather, no one benefits from funding that study.

A good supplement is emoxypine, sold by nootropic vendors. It's a powerful antioxidant which prevents the released dopamine from being oxidized and produce free radicals. It abolishes a part of the comedown and very probably neurotoxicity. These seem to be related.

Another one, not really supplements but synergetic with dopaminergic stimulants like amphetamine, are low doses of NMDA antagonists ("dissociatives"). These prevent the buildup of tolerance to some extent. The best tolerated will be memantine but tough to get unless you can order from Indian online generic pharmacies. Other one which I used myself and worked is DXM. Take some 75-125mg together with the amphetamine and you'll get potentiation and less crash and tolerance development.