Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

My experience with A-PVP

S

StandardUsername

Let me start off by saying this is the day after, hands still heavely shaking and heavy brain fog/my brain is FRIED.

I dont know why im doing this, feel like im being kinda controlled into just doing random shit. I hope this helps someone out there. I havent made the best decisions at all in my lifetime. I have a long history of depression and mental illness as well as drug abuse. I have done many drugs and always went overboard(not proud of it just saying). I'm gonna skip my years of extreme abuse of weed,oxycontin, percocet, and all the other shit. I started with adderall 5 years ago being able to take under 10 mg's and stay up all day. I needed to be able to perform better at work, and this was perfect. Able to take it once in a while. fast foward 5 years- been taking it everyday for like the past 4 years. I accepted that I had no control and was a speed freak. I used many prescription stims along the way as well as coke. I take about 100- 200 mgs of adderall everyday and I can still sleep and eat like pretty normal. I figured I needed something maybe a little heavier--- thats when I ran into A-PVP so i decided what the hell my hours are going to be picking up soon so i needed a drastic change. I wound up getting a 2g bag of A-PVP. Ummm where to start...... I decided to go into this with caution and started really small. I didnt scale it out or nothing i just popped the bag open licked my fingertip and got a tiny tiny bit of it on my fingertip. I did it twice. twenty minutes later I dont really feel shit so i did the same thing three times. sorry i cant give exact dosage but I'll just say it was seriously verylittle, i guess it couldnt of been over a total of like 4-5mg.about half hour later( 1 oclock in the afternoon) BOOM. this shit hit me like nothing ever before. before you start thinking im gonna glorify this drug at all, I'll tell you this(from a guy who considers himself a speed freak) do NOT do it. I'm not even gonna say like o just make sure your really careful and do your research first....NO......Just don't fucking do it. I figured shit i take addy like its going outta style what the fucks this gonna do and i cant possibly get worse...WRONG. If you think this is ANYTHING like adderall your dead wrong. the intense negative effects of this make adderall withdraw seem pretty good. Shit as I type this, when I woke up about an hour ago I felt like the heavy withdraw shit but now I think it like popped back out and I'm pretty sure I'm speeding again. Fucking wierd......Havent taken anything since the first quick two mini doses yesterday at like 12 in the afternoon. I'm afraid I havent even experinced the real full comedown...shit.

Let me go back to when it first hit me. very very intense energy, euphoria, eyes never been so wide open. I thought I had found my new best friend. this lasted 2 MAYBE 3 hours. The following 8 or so hours I sat at my computer so intranced and unable to move or do anything else. frantically doing random research about many different things. had about 3 or 4 different browsers open and each had like ten open tabs. Overall i was just really confused. Had bouts of VERY intense paranoia and nervousness. achy lower back and such....Jumping outta my skin at the slightest little noise. All of this negative shit was on like a WHOLE other level than addy. I never felt my heart beating as fast as this before. sorry I cant give Any HR numbers or anything. at like 11 at night I felt like I had just taken it and I was sure I would be up for a VERY long time. I frantically begin to research how to fall asleep on this and figured maybe I can speed up the process to getting tired.

Here is what I did that really helped me fall asleep maybe like 2-3 hours later: I didn't have weed, benzos, or alcohol which seems to be the popular way of coming down off an impossible tweak. tried to keep drinking a nice amount of water, i wsnt able to get much down but I just kept like sipping, started looking around for healthy shit to eat for nutrients or whatever. I managed to get one of those kashi health bars down. I then poured a big glass of almond milk and put something called carnation breakfast essentials. I forget all the vitamins and shit it has but at the time it felt like a good idea. I went upstairs and managed to find an herbal supplement called valerian root thats supposed to really help with sleep, I downed five of them(looking at the bottle these are a 530mg version). I also saw vitamin c next to it and popped 2 1000mg tablets. hour later I went to my bedroom just randomly looking around for shit, I was extremely excited to find something I bought like last year that i completley forgot about..... It's a product called iChill for relaxation and the likes. it looks like a five hour energy bottle but its for sleep.about two hours later i went back to my room and layed down. honestly I dont remember much after this. I cant give an exact number on the sleep time but im gonna say around 4 hours. after waking up felt HORRIBLE took two 5-htp capsules. I kinda hit a wall and getting tired again already. dont feel like typing anymore. it's hard and takes too long. I will try to get back on here to answer any questions anyone might have. dont know if im gonna be out for awhile or what.

this shit is unhealthy I can feel the cardiotoxicity. Okay I don't know that for a fact but I hate it.. real stimulants like methylphenidate (ritalin) or amphetamine are so much better. alpha-pvp makes me nauseous if I take enough to get any real euphoria, and makes me feel shaky and sick. dysphoric. It's only good if I take it in small doses constantly, but that only makes me feel awake and not euphoric.

But really man, get some real shit, this stuff is nasty stop doing it.

My first experience with a-pvp turned into a nightmare after losing track of dosages and re-uping compulsively. All the typical horrors. Took a week to get the anxiety under control. If you don't have a good supply of rescue benzos, your screwed.
However, I have now tried it again after some due diligence into why people feel so bad on this stuff. Instead of insufflating, I vape a small amount and remain keen to not re-up mindlessly. Smoking it does greatly decrease the negative effects..
Still, with no euphoria and all of the bad, not a winning RC.