• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

My experience first time rolling

nezinamais1

Greenlighter
Hey everyone, I just wanted to share my story about first time rolling on ecstasy.
Just to let you know, previously I haven't done any other drugs except weed and shroom. So last weekend my friends (who have done MDMA before) and I found a way to score some molly. My friend tested them and said they were clean, that's why they were *Snip* (Sorry but price discussion is against the rules ) a cap. So on Saturday night at:
9.00pm - we went to a friends house and chilled on his balcony and talked for about 30 minutes. The atmosphere was amazing, all of us are really close.
9:30pm - Another friend comes over and brings 12 caps. It was my first time so I was a bit nervous, but my friends said they'll take care of me and I'll have an amazing time so all of us take 1 cap each.
10:45pm - We listen to music, and 3 of my friends are starting to come up at the same time, but rest of us are not feeling anything because we ate way too much before haha.
10:50pm - All of my friends are already rolling except me, I though something was wrong. My mood is up, but nothing special.
10:55pm - We all take another cap, I was coming up slowly. I felt jaw clenching and the music sounded very good. But still, I thought it could get better.
11:20pm - I'm sitting down with my friends around and the light is right above me so they can see my face perfectly. At this moment I feel this warm feeling throughout my body and my jaw locked and I couldn't stop grinding it. (it felt amazing btw)
11:40pm - My friends look at me and are like: "WTF, look at James!!". My pupils were massive and I felt amazing. We all had an amazing talk about life and it was definetelly the deepest talk I've ever had.
12:00pm - I can't stop enjoying it and I the music sounds incredible. Imagine your favourite song x100.
12:30pm - My jaw is moving from side to side and everything feels right. Like all the issues you had in life disappeared and you're living in a moment with your best friends.
13:00pm - I'm still rolling hard, and I just chill and listen to music with my friends. I cannot
stop smiling and taking photos of everyone. I just loved them so much. We all start giving back massages to each other and it feels like you're in heaven. Rubbing my girl friends back and hearing her moaning is like the most amazing feeling in the world.
14:00pm - I'm still rolling pretty hard, and we roll 3 king sized joints to share. Every drag of the joint feels great. Now we're just chilling and the roll intensified x10. I can't stop moving now and I'm just enjoying every single second of it.
15:00pm - i'm coming down and now I just feel happy. I didn't feel bad or anything at all, like rest of my friends.
16:00pm - I'm completely sweet, no comedown. Just roll myself another small joint and go to sleep.

Next morning I felt very good, happy. I think I was still rolling slightly.

So yeah, this is my story first time rolling. IT WAS INCREDIBLE!
Share your stories

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like you had a real good time. Welcome. DO NOT ABUSE IT, it will fuck you up if you dont. 1 month minimum wait, 3 months optimum. Something ive learned recently as well. Dont sleep during the day, even if you work overnight. Get sunlight and sleep later.

My friend tested them and said they were clean, that's why they were *no prices* a cap.

uhhh what? I would walk away if someone tried to charge me *no prices* a cap... That's like getting charged 20$ a beer just because he promised you that he didn't spit in it.

Besides that it sounds like a wonderful time! Glad you enjoyed it, and be sure to take care of yourself!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I'm gonna be doing it only 2-4 times a year, cause I want this to be something special. Not something I do every weekend. Plus I'll only do it if everything in my life is going well at the moment, because I don't want it to get in my way and use it as a solution to my problems if that makes sense.
Had an amazing time though haha