• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

My dog sniffed 3 bags of H in 48 hours, is it now 2 late to switch back to oxycodone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kidcudd

Greenlighter
My dog has been on oxy30 mgs for a few years, his tolerance went pretty low as of recently, only snorting around 30 mg a day, sometimes less, due to a local shortage of oxys, he was offered some H, for the first time he actually accepted, and within 48 hours he sniffed about 4 and a half bags, the first bag he took around 2 am and was perfectly functional the next morning. In a joyful mood even around 1 PM.. Then around 4 pm he sniffed another bag just out of boredom at work, around 9 pm he grabbed some more H and took about a bag and a half. I know his tolerance is low because he felt tightness in his chest as if he was mildly ODing, dizziness, your average symptoms for someone who sniffed a a decent amount of H, the 2nd batch of H my dog sniffed was a different batch. stronger. He thinks H is good for when he is low on cash or for when he can't find oxys, but he is fully aware of the fact that long term usage of H makes Oxys less joyful due to the significant change of ones tolerance. My dog doesn't really care for H, he prefers oxys and is now afraid of WD from his recent H experimentations within the past 48 hrs. Its his first time using it, and has yet to WD from it. He would still go to work everyday even when he would WD from oxys, due to his low dosages. It sucks, but its tolerable. He would be very weak and out of it, but he cut down to a certain dosage to were he would be able to continue his day to day functions by taking around 15 MG's every 6 hours. Sometimes less. Sometimes 15 MG's every other day. My dog just wants to know what's in store for him.. I hope these next few days won't be too bad. I'd like some input on his behalf. Thanks.

I would just figure out the smallest dose you can take to keep you well, and take it orally as sparingly as possible. Wait until you start to feel sick and when you can't take it anymore then dose. It sounds like you are prepping to make it through rough times, so forget about getting high and just try to regiment yourself to stay well. At he very least your tolerance will drop a bit which is never a bad thing.

If you go the dope route id advise doing the same, unless of course you just wanna get high, then do you. When I first started trying H I wasn't crazy about it and preffered the more energetic buzz of oxy. For me, the price and availability slowly reeled me in and overall this is obviously isn't a good thing. Not to lecture or be that guy but you best off getting a little more enjoyment out of oxy, have your fun and then try to put it behind you and move on. With the doses your currently at its just such a smart move.

Status
Not open for further replies.