my dnp cycle log

Status
Not open for further replies.

DETROIT*edm*JUNKIE

Bluelighter
will be running a dnp cycle

just took my first cap like 30 mins ago (150 mg).. feeling slightly warmer..

after so much reading and having had it sit in my room for a while, its time to go to the darkside.

I will post the total weight lost a week or so after the cycle has been completed due to the water retention.

I will post before and after pics when it lets me right now this website is being ridiculous

my diet will be normal. I eat pretty healthy. I get a serving of every food category (except sweets) at every meal. im not going to count my macros because I understand DNP gives you cravings and you need alota food for the process to work. I don't know how much food that will be so im going to eat based off hunger.

on cycle supplements::

200mg alpha lipoic acid 3x a day with meals
1200-1500mg magnesium in 2-3 divided doses.
2-3000mg vitamin C
1200IU of vitamin E
200mcg of selenium.
1000-2000mg of calcium (take before bed)
melatonin and phenibut to help aid sleep
50mg of zinc a day
one iron tab as hemoglobin is a protein as well.
A potassium gluconate tab or two a day
Taurine at 3g a day.
Glutamine at 15g-20g a day .
1 table spoon glycerol 3 x a day
500mg grapeseed extract
300mg cranberry extract
600-900mg of green tea
a good mulit vitamin
potassium--- bannanas
glutamine--- dairy

DNP cycle:

day 1 150mg
day 2 100mg
day 3 50mg
day 4 100mg (after work)
day 5 200mg
day 6 200mg
day 7 200mg
day 8 200mg

I may possibly continue with an extra day or two of 200mg depending how Im feeling.

workout: I will workout everyday very lightly, I will do cardio everyday of 20 mins of light cycling

water intake will be 2-3 gallons per day

also 1-2 bottles of V8 everyday.

comments/critique would be loved.

Last edited:
Looks decent, though your dosage is on the low end...which given this is the first time you're touching the stuff is probably a good idea :) at that dosage I wouldn't stress too much about your workouts suffering either.

But in all seriousness how the fuck do people actually put away even 1 gallon of water per day let alone 3?!!?!? Personally I don't think I could go past 3L (0.8 gallons) without feeling fucking atrocious, unless I'm doing a ridiculous amount of hard exercise the whole day while on shit like DNP or Clen. Drinking the suggested amount of water usually leaves me in no state to train due to feeling so sick. Fuck water. Fuck it to hell.

Looks decent, though your dosage is on the low end...which given this is the first time you're touching the stuff is probably a good idea :) at that dosage I wouldn't stress too much about your workouts suffering either.

But in all seriousness how the fuck do people actually put away even 1 gallon of water per day let alone 3?!!?!? Personally I don't think I could go past 3L (0.8 gallons) without feeling fucking atrocious, unless I'm doing a ridiculous amount of hard exercise the whole day while on shit like DNP or Clen. Drinking the suggested amount of water usually leaves me in no state to train due to feeling so sick. Fuck water. Fuck it to hell.

yah its tough as hell for me, water makes me feel sick, but I guess ill just try n stick it out.

I might also just be one of those people whose bodies run perfectly fine on what would be considered fuck all water intake for the average person lol

I drink over a gallon a day and feel great. Also this thread might get closed by Guido as we don't condone dnp usage here.

Why not have an aggressive low calorie diet in combination with moderate to heavy cardio to lose weight? General weight loss with dnp to me seems like hitting a nail with a sledgehammer. Complete overkill for all the possible negative side effects. The only situation I could fathom one would want to do dnp is if they're to get to a contest weight(5-6% bf).

DNP is poison and is condoned by myself, gh15, and nearly all professional bodybuilders. It's a metabolic poison.

I could maybe see a bodybuilder taking the risk with it though if they were a few points away from a procard but you aren't a professional bodybuilder and you aren't competing.

So what are you going to do once you are off the DNP? You diet will not have changed, you ill not have gained any muscle. All that lost fat is just going to come back when your metabolism rebounds.

I find it pathetic young guys are running this shit, demanding instant gratification.

You should of lifted and dieted down for a good year, then you should of gotten on some form Testosterone, some Epistane, a little Clenbuterol, and a little Exemestane, and maybe some T3 or Masteron but no, you couldn't wait and had to use a fucking posion.

Status
Not open for further replies.