• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc My daily dose

ayemy

Greenlighter
Everyday i take 1-2 20 mg of ritalin
But at night, I'd take a ritalin with .5 mg ativan and pound a 4 loko with 14% alcohol then pop another ritalin and drink a second loko.
Everything seemed ok, maybe slight chest pain once a month which was expected

Well, my cunt doctor took me off ativan and put me on 1mg klonopin which i haven't tried yet and all I've read is DON'T DRINK WITH KLONOPIN but you're not supposed to drink with ativan either... and chest pains are pretty frequent now

Will klonopin with my daily beer/ ritalin do serious damage? And please don't give me a textbook answer, I'd like to hear from someone with this combinations experience...if there is any.

I don't have kids, no real responsibilities, i work a day job and make good money. I guess it's just the way I'm wired that i have to drink 2 4 lokos every night and take ritalin

Don't judge me and i = my cat

I have no experience with that combo but klonopin and ativan would be almost the same
.5mg of klonopin equals 1mg of ativan so there shouldn't be a difference but kpins have a really long 1/2 life 20-50 hours and ativan 4-6.
Just keep that in mind and not take more then your regular dose
Not to preach, but for others reading, benzos and booze cause blackouts and both are strong cns depression so be very careful