• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction My combo

Vrachox

Bluelighter
Hello,i am 25 years old and i really like supstances.
Currently on 90mg cymbalta
10mg abilify
6mg clonazepam
54mg Concerta
150mg armodafinil
100mg quetiapine

Supplements : Magnesium,zinc,multivitamins,omega 3,lions mane,l dopa,ginko,l tyrosine,melatonin,whey,creatine,good pro and prebiotics,electrolytes...
Diet: Lean meat,eggs,whey,fruit,low fat cheese,vegetables and nuts and thats it
Any advices for advancing my bio hacking protocol?
tnx to everybody

I feel it’s hard to direct anyone on a bio hacking path as we can’t feel what you’re feeling, and everyone is different.

What’s your exercise routine like? You don’t eat any processed/isolated sugars?

My only suggestion so far would be to drop any medications you feel are unnecessary by a slow intelligent taper.

-GC

Tnx for reply bro.
I agree my question was stupid,,i feel like human after 12 years of depression and chronic pain.
I feel calmnes and motivation,no more anhedonia,no more ocd and other demons.
I exercise a lot 3x a day mobility training for 30 minutes(Dynamic strecthing),2x day static stretching,every day strength training,and walk a lot(2 hrs a day probably)
I dont eat sugar at all,,very little processed food and i sleep like a baby.
I am currently hiper stimulated cus i skiped concerta and took a lot of eurospeed orally,smoking weed and taking clonazepams at a moment.
I didnt eat whole day cus i do IF 24:0,,one meal a day.
Thats it tnx on reply

Be careful in taking too many supplements, this often causes problems over time and can tax the liver. Consider cycling them. Over consumption of supplements tends to cause more problems than it fixes.

For example, there is no reason to take daily multivitamins if you have a healthy diet, this can be harmful.

Also, I don't see much of a reason to take melatonin on top of high dose benzos and APs. I would advise not to take that. Long term it will only be detrimental to the endogenous process of sleep.

Tnx bro,,i will apply your advices.
I appreciate it very much,cus i am not so well red i am pretty uneducated person.
But i pick advices from all the ways in last few months.