• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids My clinic don't like going above 70mg

Loads better its annoying I can go twelve hours without dhc then my pain flares up and I feel restless the methadone oeakss at six hours so should be feeling it did take on empty stomach today.
The dhc replaced oxy 45mg yep I went off oxy 45mg straight down to 240mg dihyddk felt horrible muntil the meth increased.
Aia do get a high off methadone it's a bit like ketamine and oxy in one drug lol.
My clinic don't go above 100mg my mate said he needed ninety for it to work for twenty four hours. I know a guy where fifteen holds him I am 110kg big tolerance

I am on 70 and it's plenty for the day, but when I wake up I either feel the first stage of wds or meth makes me feel fucking shit in the morning, so if I can score I will but 70ml will hold you you may feel shitty if your messing with other opis but that what you give in return for the good feels

Ya'll can feel oxy on methadone? LOL. At a certain point I don't think that taking oxy on methadone is pain management... I mean no judgement just seems overboard.

Well damn. It's not really HR but feel free to telepathically send me your sensations. Any time.

I wake up in pain and I do feel the analgesia and the sedation of opiates the euphoria is dampened I fell asleep after 100mg dihydrocodeine after my meth.
And tbh dihydrocodeine is underrated twice as stringy as codeine and turns into two different drugs dihydromorphinr