• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

My buddy got a pill equivalent to an ounce of shrooms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

idkuyuperv

Greenlighter
So a few weeks ago my buddy messaged me saying he just bought a pill that is the equivalent to an ounce of mushrooms. He waited until last Saturday to take it because he works a lot but this is beside the point. He took it and I was messaging him seeing how he felt for awhile before I fell asleep. At first he said his body felt fuzzy and a few minutes later he said that when he went to grab or pick up objects he felt like he had autism (I'm guessing he meant it was a hard task to complete) then we talked as the pill kicked in. In the morning I messaged him again asking how it went, he told me he fell asleep for about 20 minutes while on the pill and he woke up covered in blood clueless as to how he got bloody ( it must have been his because he was alone in his room) but none the less he said he was incredibly fucked up for awhile. Now my question is what in the fuck did he take? Was it a synthetic, a high dose of LSD or what the guy who sold it to him claimed it was? I've seen people really freak out on shrooms but never wake up covered in blood. If anyone has thoughts expierneces comments please comment because I want to know what would cause that. I did not see what the pill he took looked like. Thanks in advance!

We don't allow drug ID threads here; there's absolutely no way that we can positively ID what he took, the only way to know is to send it off to a testing facility. Gonna have to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.