PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

My brother took something ,bad situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invisible Helper

Bluelighter
So basically cut it short , my brother took "Molly" with his friends about 36-48 hours ago (I wasn't there we don't talk we hate each other ) but this situation affects my whole family . So he said it was reddish color he took two capsules and it turned out to be some sort of psychedelic . The entire last night he was taping up the windows and locking the doors thinking some people are outside the house to get him even though my entire family was chillin he was trippin out he's not too experienced . So he called the cops twice thinking someone's there the cops knew he's not right. Thing is it's been 24 hours when he was tripping so I'm trying to figure out what drug he took maybe 2-cb fly ? I stopped fuckin around with psys a while ago now it's morning it's been like 36 hours or 48 he's at the emergency room still anxiety and paranoid just need some advice please thanks

No ID threads. No ones going to be able to tell you what he took. Sorry and hope everything turns out alright!

Like Help said, we don't do ID threads here because there is absolutely no way we could possibly know what we took. Not sure why you thought 2C-B-fly, that lasts a few hours, not 36+ hours, and is quite mild. Could have been meth maybe, it sounds like he is experiencing psychosis. It could be that it triggered some latent mental condition as well, and it really was MDMA. I mean honestly it could be all sorts of stuff, there are so many chemicals in existence and available right now.

It's good he's at the emergency room, the doctors should be able to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.