• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

My biggest complaint with meth

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibetweaking

Bluelighter
it might just be me but the part of meth i really really like especially after smoking or injecting is that inital rush but the downside is immedietly after the 2 minute rush you want to take another hit even tho your already high as fuck i also am super ocd about my high depleting even by a little bit i always need to maintain the peak or i count that as "coming down" and take another hit i remember when i first started meth the high was so mindblowing i stayed up for 2 days off a .2 taking like few tiny tokes a day

Be grateful you're getting good product lol. The stuff I've been getting for the past year has been slowly diminishing. I always thought it must be me and my tolerance or depletion of dopamine receptors, but now I'm really analyzing the product and washing it with acetone and it's just shit. Crushes so easily, gives you a spacey head feeling. Nothing like what I remembered from when I started. The crystals I got back then were very hard and it took a few times crushing it to really get it down to a powder. The biggest thing I hate about meth is how easily it can be manipulated and mimicked.

That's the sucky thing about meth: the "rush" doesn't last very long and usually leaves you craving more. It drives me crazy, so that's why I don't like smoking it much anymore. Snorting is way better. After you get used to the burn, that becomes a sort of "rush" in itself. And I tend to stay high for a good five hours, versus the hour I might be high from smoking. If I'm really craving the rush, I'll pack a small bowl (put enough in that it doesn't burn all the dope up when I'm heating it, but not a large amount), take about 3 hits, then do a line. That satisfies my need for the rush, and ensures that I won't be worrying about coming down for a few hours.

BDD is for harm reduction questions, which this isn't, I've got to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.