L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

My BF convinced me to simulate w/ friend

Haley734

Greenlighter
My BF for a while has been asking me to "perform a sex scene" with his friend. Basically asking me to do everything EXCEPT sex with his friend. Has anyone heard of this before? I certainly haven't. I've heard of sharing and what have you, but this seems very specific.

What exactly does that mean, have foreplay with his friend while he watches? Is this something that's being recorded? You're probably familiar with cuckoldry, and this sounds similar, though the "everything except sex" part is a little unusual. Are you comfortable doing it, or what are your thoughts?

He just wants to see u with a different cock in your mouth or screaming because another man is licking your adorable clit..
some men like watching there girl with another man or he is bicurious about his friend and he gets off on watching both of the ppl he's attracted to..or his friend won a bet and he's payment is a no penetration sex party..

.u never know this might make your relationship stronger..or destroy everything..who knows..make sure u give it to him good

Fuck that. Sounds creepy. Not sure what the hell he wants but for me, i would never want my lady doing anything sexual or kinda sexual with a friend. Your a person, a woman, not a piece of fuckin meat to be shown off and pushed to do somethin your not down with. Find a guy that treats you like a queen instead of property. Fuck this guy..

What exactly does that mean, have foreplay with his friend while he watches? Is this something that's being recorded? You're probably familiar with cuckoldry, and this sounds similar, though the "everything except sex" part is a little unusual. Are you comfortable doing it, or what are your thoughts?

Yeah, basically. And yeah, it was. That's the part that's confusing to me, I've heard of cuckolding, and it's like that but not.

Fuck that. Sounds creepy. Not sure what the hell he wants but for me, i would never want my lady doing anything sexual or kinda sexual with a friend. Your a person, a woman, not a piece of fuckin meat to be shown off and pushed to do somethin your not down with. Find a guy that treats you like a queen instead of property. Fuck this guy..

Well if you'll notice I never said I wasn't down with it, I'm just curious as to wether this is common or if anyone has heard of it. But thank you for the advice.

My BF for a while has been asking me to "perform a sex scene" with his friend. Basically asking me to do everything EXCEPT sex with his friend. Has anyone heard of this before? I certainly haven't. I've heard of sharing and what have you, but this seems very specific.

I have heard a lot of guys that are into this actually. They like seeing another guy with their girl as they watch and jerk off or eventually join in, depending. It's not too uncommon.

you said its like cuckolding, but is your bf in the same room watching? is he involved as if its a threesome, is he stimulating you at the same time?

i mean cant you just ask your bf why he wants to ?

this is my new sig for SLR
ask the person in real life, not random strangers on the internet with extremely limited information and perspective.

i'm gonna say that this is just one part of why people have threesomes.

its mad to kiss someone and have them moan from what the third person is doing to them. massive turn on.

OP as for this it makes me think , "is there a hidden camera in the room?" . but seriously sounds like he likes the fantasy but doesn't want you to get accustomed to his friend fucking you (maybe he is better who knows).

you said its like cuckolding, but is your bf in the same room watching? is he involved as if its a threesome, is he stimulating you at the same time?

i mean cant you just ask your bf why he wants to ?

this is my new sig for SLR
ask the person in real life, not random strangers on the internet with extremely limited information and perspective.

He is in the same room watching, not joining in. And you'll notice I never asked why in my original post, I simply asked if anyone had heard of this before.

I think you'll just need to be aware of any possible ramifications to going through with this. Any jealous issues... is he going to bring it up later when you are fighting, will he get jealous when you are around this friend or any of guy? Will he want to do another girl after this? Want more of this? Threesomes? Etc.

I think it's important to have a serious conversation with him to understand what are his expectations.

I think you'll just need to be aware of any possible ramifications to going through with this. Any jealous issues... is he going to bring it up later when you are fighting, will he get jealous when you are around this friend or any of guy? Will he want to do another girl after this? Want more of this? Threesomes? Etc.

I think it's important to have a serious conversation with him to understand what are his expectations.

Thank you, this is good advice.

Yeah. Heard of it before. So?

I just want to know more about it, that's all. I wanted to know if it had a specific name or any details of it. My BF has told me all he knows about the way it makes him feel, but I just wanted to know more about it to help me understand it, as well as him more. i maybe didn't word my original post correctly, but that is what I'm looking for, as well as any advice anyone may have.

Heard of it, practiced it. Ours included intercourse, though, and the guy was more or less a stranger. My goal: to witness how she might look cheating on me. Fly on the wall sort of thing.

It takes a lot of communication. If you decide you're interested in doing it, try to find out his perspective. One thing. He's only seen your sexual responses face on. He might just want to observe them objectively.

I am curious as to whether you did this or not and how it all turned out...update us if you get a chance!

I'd be concerned he's trying to prime you to give him permission to do the same thing (and will throw it back in your face if you say no)

Ask me how I know :|