• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

My arm/hands veins DONT WORK(mostly) tried water, same! Dispair

boomhs

Bluelighter
Ok i got H#4 (dissolves on water no heating or add and yes i know how to safely touniquet and proper IV) and tried IV then the next day. In 8 shots i landed like 3 AND the blood wouldn't flow normally into the syringe, just a boost, i pushed but felt it was already out of sight (zone red). Today same thing, i now tested with water and SAME.

I used 50cc syringes then 100cc, no difference.

My 1st time IVing was dilaudid, crushing and cotton filter, all good all normal. Now years after i can't fking get blood in there???

Ok i got H#4 (dissolves on water no heating or add and yes i know how to safely touniquet and proper IV) and tried IV then the next day. In 8 shots i landed like 3 AND the blood wouldn't flow normally into the syringe, just a boost, i pushed but felt it was already out of sight (zone red). Today same thing, i now tested with water and SAME.

I used 50cc syringes then 100cc, no difference.

My 1st time IVing was dilaudid, crushing and cotton filter, all good all normal. Now years after i can't fking get blood in there???

I'm sorry, but I question your claim that you know how to IV correctly when you state that you used 50cc and 100cc syringes. Do you realise how big those fuckers would be? Standard shooting tackle is 2cc (2ml) tops. Usually more like 1cc or even 0.5cc.

Also, do you know that you should release the tourniquet before injecting?

English lost in translation about sizes i'm European. Ok i had always used 0.5ml and i bought bigger, 1ml, still no results. I should go 2ml? I hope there's 10 package...

Yes after blood shows up remove it. I know IV i'm serious but can't register with these needles...

Also my veins are HORRIBLE. undercover, bounce around avoiding needle, bruise after a shot... IT's god telling me "don't IV" :D

English lost in translation about sizes i'm European. Ok i had always used 0.5ml and i bought bigger, 1ml, still no results. I should go 2ml? I hope there's 10 package...

Yes after blood shows up remove it. I know IV i'm serious but can't register with these needles...

Also my veins are HORRIBLE. undercover, bounce around avoiding needle, bruise after a shot... IT's god telling me "don't IV" :D

Well in that case, perhaps you should listen to 'god'. Some people just don't possess easily accessible decent veins. Adjusting the size of your rig isn't going to make any difference other than the depth you can go. But when you start digging around for deep veins that you can't see, then you're in dangerous territory. Please listen to yourself and reconsider your choices. No good will come from this I assure you...

Well in that case, perhaps you should listen to 'god'. Some people just don't possess easily accessible decent veins. Adjusting the size of your rig isn't going to make any difference other than the depth you can go. But when you start digging around for deep veins that you can't see, then you're in dangerous territory. Please listen to yourself and reconsider your choices. No good will come from this I assure you...

Fun thing: The last 3 shots i got to where i was 100% sure needle was in big veins, no blood coming but i took off the tourniquet and slowly pushed. It worked... No pain, no swelling and high hit me (not too strong, i'm on low dosages testing but it sure hit).

Well i'll go buy the 2xcc ty

Just to add as advice to some: I now just hit 2 shots in 3 times, with the smaller siriynge 0.5. I made sure i was in the vein, a clean vein not bruised, and instead of pulling praying for blood i just SLOWLY (watching for bubbles) banged. No bubbles, all the Heroin went in smoothly, early hit and after one.

My H#4 (AMAZING) is recent and i'm kinda new to serious H taking so i'm going slow, small dosages. I often feel problems breading (i did take a xanax to see if it increased high) so i'm not stupid.

I'll still buy and try 2cc siriynge, if thread stays open tomo i'll update.

Tried with water and 1cc, same thing can't pull blood, being right on vein, 5x 100% sure. I'm out of gear so won't buy 2cc's for now but this isn't right i remember years ago 0.5cc worked on crushed dilles and now not water... (not implying i did drugs these years, i didn't and my veins have no damage.

I just dont get it... And the thing is the 1st slow push goes inside i feel it, but after that somehow loses register and small bubble. I also tried plugged and didn't really feel it, maybe i was too deep or not deep enough... if with 2cc i don't register i'm going to the fking farmacy and complain, no fucks given that i'm an addict. I have a doctor but he can't know these things.

Last edited:
My veins are horrible too i use 28 gage 100cc units recomend it has work for me take a hot wash cloth and put it on ur arm hand were ever ur veins suck and hold it for 5 muns if all eles fails try ur ankle foot veins or hate to say it but i to have short up in my neck if u never done it before have someone who has iv in the neck it hurts like a bitch dont miss tho cuz if u do u can kill yourself it sad but ture years of iv using for ke has led me to im willing to stick a needle in my neck fuck the consequences

Could be meaningluss info, not into IV in general. But my vains seem to react to stress from the nearing needle by playing hide and seek.

I have big bulbing vains very thin skin. Also quit sensitive skin. See a needle approach my arm and my vain is gone. Impossible for the nurse to find a suitable place to puncture it. Always brused on the injection site.

What helped, someone distracted me and made me laugh. How were you on injection's before the Dilauded thing came in?

Take a long shower, chug some water an hour before you want to dose, take a low dose aspirin, whatever you do make sure you are comfortable with where you plan on IVing (stress, distractions, etc make hitting a vein difficult), also not getting mad or frustrated when you're not having luck is never helpful. If you find yourself getting upset after 3 tries, put it down, find/do something the relaxes you (put on music that mellows you out) and try again in 10 minutes.

Also, be sure to rotate injection sites if you can (it's easy always going to old faithful...until the time old faithful just isn't feeling it), keep up on your multivitamin, vitamin c, vitamin e (orally and applied over injection sites to promote vein health and reduce scarring), vitamin b complex, and magnesium supplements.

Be kind to your veins and they'll be kind to you. If you cant, and have been fishing forever, try a different ROA until your veins heal up a bit.. because leaky shots suck too.