Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

My acid.. Is it authentic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JadedTabs

Bluelighter
profilepic390420_1.gif

Sorry that the photo is so small but please try to look at it somehow. Do you think that these tabs are real and taking four will make me trip?

Hi there, your best bet is to use the ehrlich reagent. Please read the rules before posting again.

Hey mate

As above ^^ unfortunately we don't do drug identification. There's absolutely no way to tell what you have beyond little bits of paper...and even then, that photo is so small I can't see anything besides what I presume is foil.

Guessing the identity of a compound based on things like appearance, taste, smell, or even effects isn't safe. Too many similarities between something potentially fatal like 25i-NBOMe and LSD for someone to tell the two apart without using a reagent test kit like Ehrlich's. I recommend you source yourself one of these test kits should you plan on ingesting those tabs. The only remotely safe way to go about it otherwise is to start with HALF a tab and gauge the effects from there, but not going above one whole tab without confirming it is not an NBOMe.

If you've got any further questions, feel free to post in the most relevant thread you find on the topic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.