Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

my 4-aco-dmt experience

K

Krazy8

My Farewell to Research Chemicals
My Level 4 Experience (MUTHA FUCKING EGO DEATH)
Amount: 24 mg of 4-aco-dmt freebase equivalent to 4 grams of shrooms
Duration: 4-5 hours

Let me start off by saying I went into this experience with a very gun ho attitude. I wasn’t scared in the least bit….Until it started to get its grip on me. The powerful sorcerer hands of psilacetin shredded my ego like swiss cheese….
THE EVENTS
The 4-aco hit me with ungodly force. I looked down and realized it was my hand that was holding the water faucet. Well that dissociation was amusing….but wait. An ungodly tsunami of psilacetin must’ve crossed my blood brain barrier all at once. I rushed to my bed barely managing not to knock over anything. What followed was a terrifyingly beautiful out of body experience that looked as if all alex greys artworks were was scrambled into one view frame. They changed at an amazing rate. Later I saw something I could best describe as the spirit realm which continues to rest heavily on my heart because I will never know if there is life after death until I die.

1st freakout: As I lay in my bed I felt as if something was in my eye. It felt like a bug from my dog had made its way into my eye and was going towards my brain. I did some research after this and found that this was highly highly unlikely. However, I no longer let my dog sleep with me (may have bugs, nats, flees, or lice). I suppose time will tell if this was a hallucination or not.

2nd freakout: I am terrified in my mind because I think my dog transferred some lethal parasite into my body without me knowing. I run upstairs so I can wash out my eye. I am cursing and saying I don’t want to die. How could you infect me you damn dog!

3rd freakout: I was pretty thoroughly convinced there was a parasite because my eye felt weird. Out of nowhere I throw up what I “think” is a small amount of blood however I was so intoxicated it could’ve been a halucination. I say to myself that I must have aids or cancer or some horrible disease.

The Surrender: By now I am thoroughly convinced I am going to die. I lay on my parents bed (I am 20 years old and they are at work) cold and naked and say “I’m not ready to die.” I always thought the experience of dyeing would be peaceful, perhaps if you are sober and more mentally prepared it would be.

The Climax: Still convinced that I am internally bleeding and have a parasite/bug in my eye I throw my 3 grams worth of 4-aco-dmt away thinking that I am going to die. I say “if I live through this shit I’m never fucking touching research chemicals again!!!” I call my friends that had some and told them to throw theirs away and they said they already had. During the conversations I say if anything happens to me I love you. They say calm down you’ll be fine bro.

The Aftermath: The cup overflows with psychedelic beauty too much for one young man’s mind to hold for more than a moment in time. This terribly immense beauty ripped at my very inner core and stretched my sanity to its breaking points. My thirst for psychedelics has been quenched and will be for a long time. I experienced the closest thing to death I could imagine. Unfortunately, this feeling of ego death was not peaceful at all. It was if I was trying to keep a grip on my loved ones with my mental thoughts. I had no idea I was so attached to life and love. 7 hours later I am still very shaky. I have eaten to build energy and will continue to eat. However, I still feel very heavy, as if I peeked into pandora’s box and had my mind explode from the secretes that lay within it.
(I do not think I was in any real danger looking back on it I was probably freaking out because my ego was being ripped to shreds)

Visuals
Memorable quotes (most yelled or said very loudly)
Why am I not a better person?!
God why is life so hard?!!
All there is is love.
Why!?!
I’m not ready to die.
No I’m not ready!!!

My substance advice
Don’t fuck with research chemicals. My source who was reputable said that the purity of the 4-aco-dmt was 99.9%. I threw up a small amount of blood (I THINK). Which brings up the question; How the fuck do I know I’m getting a pure chemical? They could easily be tainted and the customers would be none the wiser. Stick with shrooms and cacti. Only smoked weed because it has never been linked to cancer.

Personal Life Advice
Learn to love your family/close ones more than material objects. I have been so wrapped up in drugs I forget about people sometimes. Learn to love life without drugs if you can, for that is a great accomplishment. Learn to care and help people in need for that is also a great accomplishment.

Good report, I have not seen many difficult reports with 4-aco-dmt. I will keep a look out. I hope you realize the dog is only giving you love and friendship. Seems like you learned somethings about your core values, and now you can integrate this experience. I would not be surprised if this improved your life in some ways. I do not like mushrooms, and I was under the impression that this chemical had a friendly nature in respect to mushrooms. I do not know, further research is needed.

You called your friends and told them to throw away their 4-aco-DMT, and they said they already had?

wtf

I've never known anyone to toss 4-aco-DMT, or any 4-sub-tryptamine for that matter.

You did take a fairly high dose considering it's the free base. But this is not a drug that makes you bleed internally. If you threw up blood, which I sort of suspect you didn't really, you might want to get yourself checked out.

Yeah WTF why would they already of thrown it away? lmao

like they knew you were going to call them and shit, weird....

Umm, I'd be happy to take those 3 grams off your hands!
I really like 4-AcO-DMT but I've been having trouble finding a new source...

When I took 35 mg I did have some tough delusional periods of time but they were mainly just me spewing incoherent nonsense really fast and randomly.

Do drugs with friends! it's safer that way :)

I would like to chime in.. I took 4-aco-dmt a few days ago at a music festival where i was camping for the weekend. the night before i took 2C-C and had a great time on 21mg a bit low but great experience with visuals that were incredible, one part looking at my friend holding a glass pipe, i was able to see endless patterns in my peripheral vision but that's another compound and story all together.

4-aco-dmt the next day at 9mg.. i was thinking about doing 20mg so i brought at 11mg and 9mg.. i started with the 9mg and never got to the 11mg pack and this is why.

it was at night and i was in the tent waiting for it to hit. I started to see things moving and small patterns emerge but nothing to intense. as the intensity grew i notice that it was harder for me to talk with my friend in the next tent over.. He said he was going to the bathroom, but he went on for a long walk and never came back. meanwhile i was in my tent in the fetal position with eyes closed and noticed intense closed eye visuals. the visuals got smaller and smaller and the details were deep. not 3d but very detailed, so much that at times they formed actual images from my memories. I would think of something in my head and the visuals were turning into that. It dawned on me that maybe memories are just these small details all configured in a way that is not pattern like, but real life looking.. with eyes closed the patterns colored with red,yellow,orange and black with some grey. it was hard to remember and i thought if my friend was around it would be pointless to try to put words to what i was seeing, not to mention i could not talk or did not want to talk even when my friend was around 30 min earlier.

the next 2-3 hours were not fun at times, and seemed like it was taking forever to the minute hand to move. so as i lay in the tent i started to shiver as if i was having a seizure or something , i was feeling i was cold so i covered myself in blankets but that did not help. I started to find a way to control the shaking but it would come back again depending on my thoughts.. I started to think that perhaps i measured wrong and maybe the scale was on the wrong setting and i was going to OD and die but i was able to talk myself out of that thought with some logic.. but it was not easy.

At one point i felt the visual was so much that i actually felt my face start to merge with it and it felt like my face was being pulled apart, as if i was disintegrating. I started to just give up and let this thing take my life if that is what was going to happen.. this must have been ego loss.

but after 5 hours i felt better, shaken up but happy to be alive and happy with the experience. The next day my friend said he did not have that issue but he was just walking and walking for hours..

I found both 4 substituted tryptamines (this, and 4 ho met) to be fairly gentle and benign even in the highest of doses. Far more forgiving and much more shallow than the preferred cubensis ingestion of 5 dried grams.

This leads me to believe you [OP] had some inexhaustibly repressed demons buried somewhere in your memory, though I'm no psychologist and this is mere speculation. Perhaps your body just doesn't enjoy tryptamine synthetics. Too many variables to consider.

In all honesty your fevered submission sounds like you finally came to grips with the ineffable mysteries of life sentient intellectuals are burdened with full on. I remember my first ego death, but not quite as negatively as you revere this particular experience. For what its worth, in my experience each time it happens becomes easier and just one more step on the ladder towards complete freedom from the illusory phenomenon we call the 'ego.'

Please be sure to return after a few weeks of integration to explain any lingering effects, be they negative or positive.

Thanks for the submission.

Sounds to me like you [OP] just tried to fight death.
You weren't ready for your ego to die, so you fought what must have been a very powerful force acting against said ego.

Cool report though, I've been considering trying this substance, although I certainly won't be taking anywhere near 24mg first up.