View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

My 2nd trip 2 hits

aris26

Greenlighter
Hi! On Dec 31st I tried 2 hits of lsd and my bf took 1. We were chilling home watching some TV around 15:00 and we decided to drop, he had never tried it and I did once (3/4 of the same blotter).
The first time for me was very mild, didnt feel much difference from my normal state, some really mild visuals and thats all. So I really wanted to feel more of this and took the next step.
This time, visuals were obvious, lovely neon lights everywhere, I live by the beach so I went take a walk(witch resulted long from 16:30 to 19 or so) I didnt feel those waves people talk about really, it was a constant feeling of heavy body but energy at the same time.
If I stopped walking all I wanted was to sit down, if I kept on walking I was fine doing so too.
Caleidoscopes on the sand, colors every where and at night stars looked like fireworks, and for the day it was, there was a lot of people in the street and some of them where quite weird so we laughed almost all the time, a man was doing something yogalike in the beach but he was laying in the ground with his head on the sand and he was moving his feet in the air in a way I just thought it was fabric in the wind, I was rolling in the ground laughing to, it was so much fun. For my bf it was different. He didnt see anything, just felt weird the whole time, listened to music and he said he felt like he was in a music video the whole time, we got picked up by his parents at 20:00, we were still tripping but could act normal, and the rest of the night was OK, just saw some weird textures in their faces and lights.
Now im thinking on taking 3 with some friends next weekend, I want to feel it even more and see how weird things get for me coz I usually never lose of control on drugs or feel too much of the effects and I think I want that. I guess 2,5 is not much of an upgrade to me so ill just go for 3 and ill have another left 2 for the last trip till I can find some more lsd in the next months. Do you guys/girls think 3 is good?

We can't decide your dose...

In my experience, if I take 2 hits of lsd for 10 times, waiting at least one week between trips, each trip will have its own character depending on set and setting.
Set is the mental state a person brings to the experience, like thoughts, mood and expectations, and setting is the physical and social environment.

"Psychedelics show you what’s in and on your mind, those subconscious thoughts and feelings that are are hidden, covered up, forgotten, out of sight, maybe even completely unexpected, but nevertheless imminently present. Depending upon set and setting, the same drug, at the same dose, can cause vastly different responses in the same person. One day, very little happens; another day, you soar, full of ecstatic and insightful discoveries; the next, you struggle through a terrifying nightmare."

- Rick Strassman

One hit extra with only one week break will probably be similar to 2 you just had because of tolerance. I'm not implying that you should do more, just wait 2 weeks at least.

woah, told it wrong, next weekend is not correct, i meant next week on saturday 21 jan, so it`ll be 3 weeks time since last8) sorry hahaha
anyway if i had done it these saturday it would have been 2 full weeks of separation between takes right?

Im just asking so people who have more experience than me on lsd and have felt the difference between 2 and 3 hits could tell me if it is really noticeable or not so much :D

On my first try I did 200ug, second was 300ug 2 moths apart. There was a lot of difference, with 300 the ego lost was so strong I was standing in the kitchen repeating "I'm gone" and then the synaesthesia kicked in. Couldn't even stand when it did. 10/10 would do again. I also did ~120ug, ~135ug and ~270ug.