Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

My 25i-nbome trip. [3.5mg]

smokedoutcid

Greenlighter
I received some 25i-nbome today in complexed blotters.

Long story short in the meantime while I'm still tripping is that you should really be careful with a high dose like this. I took 3mg by blotters throughout the day and had a great trip all day, great OEV and UEV with no body load whatsoever. I almost felt lifted to a spiritual realm. Later that night I went out and bought some spice (cannaboids) and decided to smoke a 500uq blotter with a bowl. MISTAKE. I tripped really hard REAAAALLLY fast something I wasn't ready for physically. My heart was racing and I was tripping to a point where i could hear my heart in my fuckin ear sliding up and down. I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Some really out there shit. But once I calmed down and slowed my heartbeat my visuals were on another level. I could see myself all around me in rainbow colors and I'll be able to write down more tomorrow but I'm still very very trippy still.

Ok this is my recollection of the trip so far:

1pm - Took 1mg blotter buccally. Don't really feel much of anything after an hour so I'm thinking I fucked up somewhere.
2pm - Took another 1mg blotter buccally. Starting to feel things coming on with a body high and warped visions. Lights are nice and bright.
3pm - At this point I'm being taken in by the light, pretty much forces me to close my eyes and I see these shapes illuminate white into my vision. I couldn't tell specifically what they were it was happening so fast.
4-8pm - Colors are looking great, everything is really mellow and I can actually enjoy 2 beers.
9pm - Go out to buy some cannaboids, kind of coming down on intensities in visuals.
9 30~ish - Smoke a bowl of spice with a 500uq blotter for 25i-nbome. Wow, I could feel this instantly. I was looking at myself in the mirror and I saw a skinny version of myself looking like I was in a high school portrait. I started smiling and what not, then I turned into a mobster like Tony Montana. I had a couple more visions of myself but I can't really remember. This was all coming really fast. I guess I thought waaaayy too hard because my brain gave me like this jolt and I went into my room to throw this shit in my stash box haha. My heart was racing EXTREMELY fast at this point. I could hear my heart pulse sliding up and down something in my fucking ears. It was kind of an eye opener as to how this rc is potentially fatal. But I mean, smoking it wasn't the best idea. Especially not 500uq. Thank you random guy from IRC chat. Run downstairs to get something to drink and calm my heart. I wasn't having any heaving breathing problems. It could have all been from the trip to be honest I don't know it was really out there. After I calmed down my vision went into complete overdrive. I could see everything around me in a perspective not known. Like I had an entity that was streaming me footage in the corners of my eyes all in rainbow colors. I was trying to text an ex girlfriend of mine to let her know definitely don't smoke this shit unless you're ready, and my phone was emitting an amazing rainbow of glows in the dark. Really REALLY soothing after such a traumatic experience unlike one I've had in psychedelics. I went upstairs and my computer was in amazing clarity and I've been trying to find someone to talk to about this but damn you all you must be doing something else while I literally break from reality. haha. Someone talk to me? :(

10pm ~ 12am - chilling on minimal visuals, wanting to redose to break through again. Definitely not going to smoke it. Anyone want to talk to me? PM or post here. I def could use tips and hell, tell me whats on your mind. I've just recently moved out of my town so I don't know anybody here and my brother is out of town. TALK TO MEEEEE.

Last edited:
Also, do you think I could possibly take some more doses without smoking at this point? I didn't feel the craziness until I smoked it but that was only lived for about 5 minutes or so.

People have OD'd and died on these in Australia...play safe kiddies!

Do you get anything worthwhile, any introspection, or is it just for kick trips to get messed up and see shit?

If your brain 'jolted' perhaps it's your body trying to tell you something?

People have OD'd and died on these in Australia...play safe kiddies!

Do you get anything worthwhile, any introspection, or is it just for kick trips to get messed up and see shit?

If your brain 'jolted' perhaps it's your body trying to tell you something?

I definitely got a lot out of my trip. Along with plenty of shit to see.
It was a spice jolt. That much I can remember from an OD I had a while ago.
Before I smoked the 25i with spice, My high was amazing.

homeless -> trip reports.

if this doesn't fit the tr guidelines for formatting, could you (tr staff) contact op and invite him to edit.

thanks

alasdair

I don't feel like the NBOMe is the problem here. It seems more likely that the negative reaction was caused by the synthetic cannabinoids....those are some nasty chemicals imo.

I don't feel like the NBOMe is the problem here. It seems more likely that the negative reaction was caused by the synthetic cannabinoids....those are some nasty chemicals imo.

Yeah pretty much what I figured.

So I redosed 1.5mg more buccally, and holy shit I was tripping all together for about 20 hours. my body was so tired at around 3:30am I tried to sleep but the UEV's were too much. I literally saw some of the craziest shit possible your brain could think of. I remember a whole room of beings shitting their insides into other beings. Really fucking intense.

I'd highly caution against redosing these chems too often.

Not only are you in uncharted waters, but from what I understand the tolerence is such that it would be a waste anyway.

You already realized (I hope) your error in mixing research psychedelics with unscheduled cannibinioids, so I'm not going to harp on that. If you must have something a little extra to augment your trip why not some good cannabis? Or a few nitrous oxide balloons?

I'd go so far as to even recommend something natural like low dose mushrooms or smoked dmt instead of research cannibinioids on top of it.

You indeed took a high dose. Was this your first time? Please PM me with your experience level and if you'd like a name for your report and I'll edit the title.

After the 20 hours did you notice any ill health effects? Any anxiety, tremor, any other complications? Vasoconstriction maybe?

Let us know and thanks.

Thou

^
Hmm smoking a synth noid while tripping isnt an 'error'

It can be intense but if you're prepared for that it can lots of fun.

Error in his case since it didn't lead to 'lots of fun' as the report clearly shows.

I wasn't argueing that it was unconditionally without fun, ftr.