View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mxpr new mxe analogue??

Bitchniggaz

Bluelighter
I read at another forum that this should hit the market soon.

IUPAC name 2-(3-Methoxyphenyl)-2-(propylamino)cyclohexan-1-one

Not much info yet but interesting to see what its about.
I havent dabled with rc's for years and probably wont again.
But its fun read other peoples experiences.

not going too close to vendor talk but at least one eu vendor has said it has already been shipped to him from china

not sure if just mxpr or 3-ho-2'oxo-pce, 2brdck and 3-ho-dck too

Thanks for the info. I had not heard of this.

I am not super versed in chemistry but it looks like this would not have a piperidine ring thus would not pop on a pcp test.

Wait... if it’s a “PCPr” it might. Probably wouldn’t touch it in that case. Not trying to see jail again.

There must be another substitution for the methoxetamine molecule that keeps its magic and it within the laws... some advanced guy once proposed a sulphur atom substitution in the cyclohexane ring, don't remember at which position and it's probably very hard to synthesize but looking at the variety of phenethylamines and cathinones we've seen, maybe there's something to do about the 3-MeO ... What about 2-/4-MeO-2'-OxO-PCE? Or even a Methylendioxy-2-Oxo-PCE.. Just simple guessing, I'm not that well versed in chemistry. Or 3F-2'-OxO etc..

eu: why would 3-meo-2'oxo-pcpr be illegal? only mxe was explicitly banned
usa: any ach can be considered illegal and if they really want to fuck you...

Switzerland is now like the USA. They turned upside-down in 2012 or so with a rigorous catch-all law for "designer drugs". But then again nothing'd help. I was primarily answering to methoxetaman and his drug test concerns, which I somehow share - I want to get my driving license back, and there PCP gets tested for too, yet DXM and O-PCM were off-radar.

Oh thanks, didn't notice that MXPr won't be based on a PCP structure (with closed ring) at all but a PCPropyl one. Somehow I don't like PCP ones, but this is completely subjective coming just from 3-MeO-PCP and 3-HO-PCP. MXPr looks appealing for sure :)