• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs !!! Mxe !!!

erbaviva_girls

Bluelighter
hi guys, there is a place where I can send a sample of mxe, and figure out what percentage of purity ?

Check in with DanceSafe.org. If they can't there's a possibility a local lab could do it, but that would be expensive. Harm reduction centers (like needle exchanges) should be able to point you in the right direction.

DanceSafe.org (ecstasydata.org) will not do that. They can give you active components (and their ratio) but not the purity (i.e. no indication of inactive parts). I believe the reason is to avoid vendors sending in product to know the purity.

Thank you guys very much appreciated your answers, I wanted to ask if you have seen mxe light pink, I received mxe color light pink and I have some doubts, because I always had mxe color white, some of you have seen mxe light pink?

Thank you guys very much appreciated your answers, I wanted to ask if you have seen mxe light pink, I received mxe color light pink and I have some doubts, because I always had mxe color white, some of you have seen mxe light pink?

Never run across that and I'm an ex-MXE vendor. White or tan are the only colors. Pink is probably impurities, but I could be wrong. I know some people think dying their product will make it look more appealing. I would get that tested. Don't risk it. Quality MXE is hard to get right now. There is a lot of crap and other compounds being sold as MXE like MXP. It's gotten to the point you really need to make sure you got a straight vendor. MXE is very popular so there are lots of scammers out in the wild. Be safe, get that shit tested.

Wendinos based in unsurprisingly wales will tell you what the primary active ingredients in your sample is but I don't think they will give you any info on purity at least there is none on the public details. It would also require sending your sample to wales which may take awhile/ be pricy/ dangerous if you live in the us or Canada or I don't know south Africa or something. You could probably get way just sticking it in a mylar bag though. Sadly I can't think of a testing centre on happy island.

As for the pink mxe guy yeah that sounds weird I have done it a few times and it has always been a pure white. Guy might just be trying to brand his product but it sounds a little dodgy, I'm not sure I'd give it a shot.

color means absolutely nothing, you really need to have it tested via GC/MS or something...

just because it's pink doesn't mean it's inherently good or bad, it could still easily be high purity MXE. i have seen cases where 0.01% of an impurity is enough to strongly color the final product, and likewise I have seen "snow white" looking drugs be of amazingly poor purity.

article-msg-like-k.jpg

Beautiful monosodium glutamate.

there is much difference between mxe and mxp?
has anyone tried mxp so you can make an assessment and a comparison than mxe

MXP is very different from mxe. It is generally more crystal like, chunks. Mxe is usually fluffy and powdery. They're both easy to distinguish from one another. Also I've never heard or seen pink mxe and I have quite a lot of experience with mxe.

hi guys, there is a place where I can send a sample of mxe, and figure out what percentage of purity ?

I would imagine there are dutch labs that would do this.

In general as a question to the thread is good MXE still around? Even when it was still legal in europe I only ever found one vendor with quality mxe and even then batches varied. I remember having one batch that I lay down on my bed and it felt like a hammock floating in space it was like a more dissociated k hole, more dreamy. But only happened a couple of times with a couple of batches.

I would imagine there are dutch labs that would do this.

In general as a question to the thread is good MXE still around? Even when it was still legal in europe I only ever found one vendor with quality mxe and even then batches varied. I remember having one batch that I lay down on my bed and it felt like a hammock floating in space it was like a more dissociated k hole, more dreamy. But only happened a couple of times with a couple of batches.

I was told on reddit the other day that it's illegal in china and very hard to find nowadays. To say the least, I'm incredibly sad. Lot's of fake MXE going around I guess.