View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

MXE & music appreciation

Νιοβη λος

Bluelighter
So all my mxe users out there, or dissociative fans in general, i'm looking for a definitive answer, does mxe produce substantially increased awareness & appreciation of music? If so what at what dose range? We would really like to avoid holing if possible. I have only done mxe once, about 15mg sublingual, which was definitely psychoactive but I was worried to dose more because i am afraid of holes. Anyone else have advice on fear of holes, avoiding them if possible while still indulging with a dissociative? Is holing the only way to really get into music with mxe? If so we may just have to loosen up with etizolam before a hole sized dose of mxe. Is that a bad idea? Dont worry i would do my research regardless if anyone answers me. Holy shit dig this track folks sorry to get off topic here but the intro just blew my mind..

Last edited:
Too violent for me. Altho Goa-psy-trance is great, it's not for me... It's huge here in my country, but ech, it's like "EDM", extremely repetitive.

I like this:

I find any dose increases music appreciation.. Enhances it, makes it more enjoyable. Amplifies it. You should post this on the big and dandy thread - altho you probably already did that ;)

At no tolerance, a swift 50mg bump would make you sub-hole.. However, if you want to hole, you need to dose repeatedly, say 30mg every 30 min untill you completely lose touch of reality