View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

MXE + Antipsychotic = VERY interesting

Padmapani

Greenlighter
I have explored MXE many many times, but by far my most memorable experiences have been high dose MXE followed by taking the antipsychotics/mood stabilizers Seroquel or Latuda...they have been some of the most comforting 'trips' I have ever experienced. Almost equivalent to having a lucid dream, or being in the astral plane. Now, MXE on its own can take you there on its own, but it's almost like the combo of the two is like being in a fluffy cloud or ocean. Usually I would take the antipsychotic at the end of the trip. If you have 'em available, its worth a shot.

Latuda gave me the worst nighgmares imaginable.

But seroquel is pretty much going to knock you out flat cold. Even on stimulants.

Seroquel plus benzos is pretty much double vision for 45 minutes until its 16 hours later lol.

I just saw a new reality show about people in jail and one ox the real inmates pretends to take his seroquel. Peopld then crush it up with a morphine pill and make "lean". Yikes.

Although it is pretty common for Seroquel to knock people out flat cold, it doesn't necessarily always work that way. Plenty of people take it during the daytime, at all kinds of doses, and remain awake. Especially for a lot of the people who take it on a regular or semi-regular basis, the drowsy effect begins to lessen over time, and it won't knock them out anymore.

100mg at night used to knock me out flat cold but not anymore. Now it hardly even makes me drowsy, although it does still help me sleep.

I took up to 300 mg Seroquel, after high dose MXE trips (200 mg plus)...it was like being wrapped in a cocoon of dreams...Latuda I dont like as much. Latuda on its own gives me really cool dreams though, but the combo wasnt as good. Yeah, Seroquel is sedating, but one simply has to balance that with the stimulating effects of MXE...also was on SNRIs at the time I did most of these combos....