View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

mxe, 3-meo-pcp, diphenidine and 2-meo-diphenidine comparison

black53

Bluelighter
For those that have tried all or most of these how would you compare them?

Thanks!

MXE: my favorite dissociative and drug ever. Total consumption maybe 10 grams or more over 2-3 years.

Without tolerance it can feel pretty chaotic in a sense it's hard to focus. Impairs speech and motor skills pretty hard. 20-30mg was my usual dose. Usually ended up taking 80-100mg over the night finalizing with the M-hole. All encompassing euphoria with introspective qualities. Strong antidepressant effects the next day. Very seductive for people who like dissociatives, hard to resist using it every night. Really the best there is IMO, up there with ketamine to share the number #1 spot. Not nearly as sedative as ketamine, lasts longer and more potent.

3-MeO-PCP: Have tried it total of 5 times, last time yesterday. I really like it, super potent. 5-10mg is enough. Can get pretty wild, more stimulating than other dissociatives I've tried. I think this is my favorite now that MXE is gone. Be careful with this, I would say not for people without a lot of dissociative experience. There's more safe dissos to start with. Can be problematic since it doesn't necessarily immobilize you like most of other dissos when taking too much. There's a lot of warnings of this, start really low with this. In the rights hands it's an amazing substance.

2-MeO-Diphenidine (MXP). Did total of 500mg of this. It was enjoyable but needed pretty high doses (80-120mg) and took a long time to come up. It's ok, but nothing to write home about. I think it has some magic though. Would probably prefer over DXM as there was no nausea for me.

Havent tried diphenidine. Feel free to ask more questions, I'll help the best I can.

MXE is all on it's own in this comparison, it's generally the same as most dissociatives but has no comparable qualities in my opinion. Diphenidine and 2-meo-diphenidine are just about the same in every way expect the MXP is a lot clearer and easier to define as it plays its part.