Musician from Norway here!

PMS

Bluelighter
Hello,

my name is Erlend, and I'm a 29 year old musician from North Norway. I've written a "new member" thread in another section, but saw this Music Discussion area here.

I play guitars, bass, keys, some drums and percussion. Compose, record and produce music.

Mostly melodious and instrumental rock, psychedelic rock;
I'm working towards making my debut album, which is to be named "Instrumental Songs".

I lost all my gear and guitars in a fire, and also from selling them (I was highly addicted to drugs). But now I'm trying to save up for new stuff;
Got a new guitar, but I need an amplifier, and a recording unit.

My new guitar is an Epiphone Wildkat Koa "Lmt.Ed", the one with a stop tail tailpiece. It's a nice guitar, though the stock P90s are microphonic under high gain. I want to "hot rod" it with a third pickup in the middle position.
I'd like a low-wattage tube amp with 6V6 tubes, and a spring reverb. Ampeg made some really nice combos that are now discontinued. :/ I am considering getting a Weber Kit Amp, and have the techs there build it for me. That will give me a "blackface clone" amp, point to point wired, for cheaper than a fender!

Would like to speak with other musicians!

Cheers.

Cool, I started playing guitar again 2 years ago and have been progressing pretty quickly. I also have played drums off and on for years and dabble around on an extremely old Casio keyboard once in a blue moon. ?

Oh yeah, you guys have good black metal. lol