Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

[Music Festival] 25B-NBOMe, Ketamine, Marijuana, MDMA, BK Molly

Flippy Hip

Greenlighter
I’ve read several hundred trip reports on here and erowid, but never had one interesting enough to share myself – until now
Brief personal drug use history before this experience:
- 5+ years of drinking once or twice a month
- 2+ years of smoking marijuana several times a week, occasional periods of constant daily smoking
- Rolled about 20+ times [first time was 8 months ago]
- 5 mushroom experiences [first 6 months ago]
- 3 different 2CX-NBOMe experiences [first 4 months ago]
- 100+ adderall / vyvanse uses
- [also as a side note for smaller detailing: I am currently about 150lbs, and 19 years old]

This entire experience took place last Saturday (9/29/12) at the Counterpoint music festival in Georgia (this was my second festival)

11:30AM–2:30PM:
Everyone wakes up exhausted from previous night, pass around bowls of marijuana for several hours

2:30PM:
Take a small bump of ketamine out of a small spoon we got from some guy the previous day. I don’t really know the dosage on this because my first K experience was the previous day, and I didn’t really bother asking my friend how much I was taking (although I did inform him it was my first time, and asked for him to help me with a mild dose to work my way up)

3:30PM:
Got pretty K-rocked for the past hour or so to pass the time. Took 5 –VERY POTENT- doses of 25B-NBOMe (may have been 25I, not quite positive. Was definitely one of the two though). Again, not sure of the XXmg amount here, and didn’t bother asking because he generally provides good quality substances

3:40PM:
Narrows down to me and two of my good friends – their names will be “K” and “B”. Busted out a rig and did several dabs of some good hash oil.

4:00PM:
I feel like I am practically hit in the face by the 25B, and start having very vivid/clean visuals. I can see the freckles and hairs on my arm very clearly moving around in patterns, and coming off of my skin. We were listening to some Van Halen at camp at the time and it felt like the music was flowing through my inner self – not my body – but something that I felt was deeper within, sort of like an essence perhaps. I feel slightly nauseous from the sudden come-on of the trip, and chill sitting down for a while.

4:30PM:
We start leaving camp and head out to the actual festival/music/stage area. Throughout the 15-20 minute walk, we are all talking about how severe the trip is so far [K and B both had a 10-strip]. The conversation practically consisted of: extreme laughter, “holy fuck”, “look at that wookie”, “im trippin balls”, typical trip talk among friends etc. etc. Feeling very social and not paranoid at all, we even talked our way through the security checkpoint and didn’t get searched somehow.

4:50PM:
Walked around for quite a while waiting for the next stage performance. Colors begin to become slightly fuzzy, yet somehow vibrant at the same time. We make our way over to a spot in the crowd somewhat close to the stage, but not very crowded so we don’t risk freaking the hell out. We then took a huge bump of K.

5:15PM:
Oh sweet baby jesus. This next 2-3 hours was probably the most intense portion of it all. Big Boi got on stage and started throwing down some Outkast songs, and it was like another wave hit me again. Some things seemed shaky, almost as if the bass was visible in the air. My body felt very relaxed, but I was extremely mentally awake. We swayed around and felt the vibes for a while. Sometime later in the set (time perception was nearly impossible at this point) he started playing “Ms Jackson”. The entire crowd riled in an uproar, and every single person sang the lyrics in harmony. There was a powerful feeling during this entire song. I felt as though everyone was slowly melting together – not physically – but mentally (spiritually even maybe?). Things started swirling around very intensely as I was trancing out to the chanting of thousands of people in harmony. Next thing I knew, Big Boi was making his exit and the audience was dispersing. [Also: somewhere in there we each apparently gummed about 100-150mg of some random BK molly]

6:15PM:
We sat down as Big Boi made his exit, whipped the good ol bowl out and passed it around a few times. This didn’t seem to effect the visual trip at all, but it was very mentally calming. Wale went on stage and played some terribly god awful music (probably one of the worst performances I have ever seen), but we were somewhat ok with that. We stayed seated there for the full hour since there was such a small group of people and it provided for a calming atmosphere for a while.

7:15PM:
The time-flux of mindfuck had toyed with us again. We were now surrounded by thousands of people, and it was dark out. Steve Angello [intense electro house] came on stage, we took another bump of K, and stood up to join in with everyone. The visualizer on stage was producing various images of eyes and cats, and some other crazy things that I cant remember quite as well. This caused me to believe that we were somehow traveling through some electronic-jungle-forest-rave-tripfest of insanity. The music had a severe effect on my trip, more than before. As I was dancing around I was feeling as if I was being puppeteered by something. I wasn’t intentionally moving, but I felt as if the music was moving me. Some of the bass kicks caused my vision to black out for about half a second, and the synths were twisting everything around in spirals and triangular patterns. Everything seemed to stretch so far vertical that it seemed as if it would break, then shrink down to midget size, and occasionally do the same thing horizontally. Near the end of the show we gummed about another 100mg of MDMA each (not the BK molly from earlier). I didn’t feel very connected with the audience during this performance, but almost as if it was a A-B connection between myself and the music. I knew there were other people there, and I was talking to them, but they seemed “fake”, almost as if I could just rub them out of existence with my thumb.

8:45PM:
The music came to a stop, and my vision returned to a somewhat-normal state. It went from extremely impossible visuals, to more of a “woah, hey man, that’s some trippy shit”. At this point I seemed to have jumped into an awkward mindset. I was in a good mood like usual, but it felt as if it was someone elses emotion. I couldn’t smile for some reason, and it wasn’t because I didn’t want to. Throughout the rest of the night I will hold a somewhat straight-bored-looking-face (not a pissed off look, just appeared bored). I was obviously not bored because this was the best night of my life, but perhaps it was because I was smiling my face off for hours and my mind was busy being annihilated by all this insanity for the past few hours, and the constant echoing sounds bouncing around my head (clocks and synthesizer sounds, very weird).

9:00PM:
We walk to the other stage to go see Lotus [chill trippy electronic jam band kind of group], and it was beautiful. There were only a few hundred people there, openly passing bowls around and sharing what was in their small jewelry bags. My mind was at ease here in the mellow hippy trance aura that expanded from the stage. This was very relaxing and provided some great OEV/CEVs.

10:00PM:
Lotus was over and we headed back to the main stage, and made fun of the thousands of people watching skrillex (we had to deal with the last 5-10 minutes of his performance). Pretty Lights came on stage [electro house with mellow and energetic moments]. We sat far back and watched the intense visuals/lights stretch across the entire field. Within this show, Ghostland Observatory, and Laidback Luke, we were so physically and mentally exhausted that we simply sat down and watched the pretty colors blow our simple tripped out minds while we finished off the rest of our marijuana and K.

2:00AM:
The music for the festival was over. It was slightly depressing to know that we had to leave in less than 10 hours to go back to the shitty reality of the real world, but we wanted to make the best of the last few hours of nightly camping area, so we roamed around for a few hours.

4:30AM:
After some time socializing with other random people, there is a hissing noise in the background, and my buddy B goes sprinting off in some random direction. Me and K go chasing after him and found our way to a tank of nitrous. They were finishing off the tank and gave us 10 balloons for $10, which at the time I didn’t know was a good deal since I have never even seen N2O being used before. B and K explain to me how to properly inhale to get the best out of it. The experiences with this was very weird, and not very appealing to me compared to other things I have done. Perhaps it was due to being so exhausted, I am not sure. It was quite interesting in its own aspect though, because it would make everything seem ‘wobbly’ and sounds were sounding like they were entering a tunnel. There was a couple of times where I took huge huffs chained together, and I would feel like my vision was like a flip-book (as if I was seeing 2 or 3 frames per second, like a lagging computer). As I finished the last inhale of the final balloon, it was the hardest hitting and made me feel like I didn’t exist for several seconds. I was standing perfectly straight up, but it felt like I was falling backwards, and I wasn’t terrified of this feeling for some reason (if you have ever seen the anime “Bleach”, its almost like what it would feel like to have your spirit shoved out of your body by that glove-thing they do to that blonde dude).

5:30AM:
We worked our way back to camp to pass out for the night. I could still hear faint echoes of electronic sounds buzzing throughout the night in my head, and it wasn’t coming from any of the neighbors stereos.

Well that’s about as well as I can explain what I saw/felt/heard/experienced in words for now. I’ll look back at this later and maybe add some things or correct anything that sounds confusing. If you read this all the way through, thanks, and feel free to give some comments.

Much <3,
-Flippy

Sounds epic! I laughed at the "we had to deal with the last 5-10 minutes of his performance", although I find there's barely a sound anyone can make that I don't enjoy when on as many entertaining drugs as that! However, I can't help thinking you somewhat wasted about half the drugs you took in that one event... I'm pretty sure the MDMA would have only added a bit of extra stimulation after the methylone (although 100-150mg isn't a high dose, so perhaps not!, but still I'd have saved it for another day)

This forum being all about harm reduction and all, I'd also suggest you don't try random drugs you've never experienced before in strange settings, but nitrous is hardly even a drug :p Having never done ketamine I can't say for sure, but they're both disassociative so probably magnify the effects of each other. Although if I recall correctly they used to give nitrous to people being anethetised with ketamine due to its relaxing effects and also to help ensure you didn't remember traumatic surgical proceedures...

The reason I'm commenting however is because you suggested you'd not written a trip report before due to your experiences not being notable enough. Personally I really like to read the less exciting, uneventful reports as I feel they are generally a more accurate representation of a drug. I can't speak for anyone else, but I think the forum and Erowid would be better off with more uneventful trip reports. For example, almost everyone's first time on MDMA is utterly spectacular and mind blowing, but I don't believe it's ever quite as magical again. I'm not even referring to tolerance or lack of effect here, just you're more mentally prepared for what is about to happen, so it's not so much of a shock!

Apologies if I hijacked your thread a tad with my slightly stimulant influenced rantings, your trip report was both interesting and filled with far more detail than I'd have ever been able to remember in similar circumstances :) Glad that slightly crazy (imo) combination worked out well for you.