View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mushrooms

Jbaines154

Bluelighter
I took some shrooms last year. In Tennessee it's really hard to find. But anyway, I have a quarter of some shrooms mixed with honey. They're indoor grown. Do you think If me and my boyfriend shared it, would we both get fucked up? I'm experienced with a lot of drugs

As long as they are psilocybin mushrooms, yes. Make sure you do not have to drive anywhere for the rest of the day, or night, and enjoy. Go outside. <3

Yeah an eighter of shrooms will get you tripping pretty good. Shrooms aren't exactly a drug you should take to "get fucked up." If you don't respect them they can really kick your ass.

Just be sure to not be in public when you take them and be very comfortable at the place you are tripping and be good friends with the people you're tripping with.

Thanks lol yeah I tripped harder than I ever have before and I’ve taken an 8 strip of acid

I did! It was incredible! The ground was fucking in vertical waves blending in with the sky and trees

Oh yeah man I was with my boyfriend and we were home alone lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, glad it worked out well. :) An eighth of mushrooms is a strong dose, for sure, unless you have shitty mushrooms or a lot of tolerance.

Mushrooms with a partner is the ultimate experience! Very intense body load I would imagine with those doses. Please be careful and be in a safe environment always.

Nice, glad it worked out well. :) An eighth of mushrooms is a strong dose, for sure, unless you have shitty mushrooms or a lot of tolerance.
I’ve got a pretty low tolerance lol but my boyfriend and I shared an 8th of hydroponicly grown indoor Shrooms lol I was lucky
Mushrooms with a partner is the ultimate experience! Very intense body load I would imagine with those doses. Please be careful and be in a safe environment always.
Oh yeah we were at home alone chillen and going outside chainsmoking lol
Excellent! Happy to hear it was incredible :)