• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines [Mushrooms Subthread] P. Semilanceata / Liberty Caps

haven't tried liberty caps yet

but ps. cyanescens [wavy caps] are very potent, almost 2x cubensis.
alkaloid profile is slightly different as well, including baeocystin and norbaeocystin
personally they are all i ever eat, as they are $free when in season

my friend who has done cubes says that cyans are very euphoric, with a body feel almost like mdma on the plateau of a trip. the peak is incredibly visual, make sure you have good music around to activate your CEVs. nature walks are also awesome, with deep purple and red hues. if you're lucky enough to find fresh specimens, they have a certain "je ne sais quoi" that makes them as powerful as Lucy in my opinion.

beware, these qualities that make them beautiful also make them something you should not fuck around with. do not eyeball doses. i suggest 1-2g (=2-4g cubes), and take note they dry out differently than cubes. they are a great teacher but if you are not in the right mindset they can strip you down and leave you in hell. with the right group of friends, awesome music (careful, pink floyd might be too much), and a respectful attitude, they are very rewarding.

also i should note, combining these blue buggers with syrian rue (psilohuasca) is almost guaranteed to set you up for a ++++. the road getting there will not be pleasant however, and you'll want a couple days to curl up in bed afterwards.

I realize this is an old thread, and the OP has probably become a very knowledgable liberty cap guru by now. But, someone close to me has hundreds of liberty caps in various staging of drying (boom year it seems)

they are tiny but 30 mushrooms adds up to about 1g dry or 10g wet. very small, very strong.

Every user of illegal substances can get themselves a set of scales for a minute or two. I ordered a set for $25 that work perfectly.

Get scales. Borrow them if you have to. Or just guess, but why anyone would do that is beyond me

u lot getin buzzing off of the smallest amount. i usually eat 150- 250 shrooms. mostly does the job. i ate 320 and was sent to hospital over triping way to much so do be careful. 200 mushies should do the trick if u want a very tripy and hallucinogenic. keep pickind. smoke green everyday

Last edited:
Hey, i reseached and studied liberty cap mushrooms since ilive on a farm and i was trippin all last summer, and i was wondering if anybody *NO PRICES* since i know very well that liberty caps potancy is not all its cracked up to be, i found a good dose to be approximatly 50 mushroom caps...

Last edited by a moderator:
P. Semilanceata potency certainly is what it is cracked up to be. An eighth of them would be a very high dose. Did you weigh these 50 caps?

Please read the BLUA (Bluelight User Agreement) and Psychedelic Drugs guidelines. We don't allow price discussion here.

Sorry no price will be discussed then im sorry for my inconvieniance... i dont dehydrate i just freeze them or eat them fresh

Invest in an inexpensive dehydrater - kills 99% bacteria - only have to eat 1/10 as much...
Semilanceata's dont grow in WI. - Their not liberty caps

Last edited:
pocket_scale.jpg

these are SOOOOO CHEAP!!!!!! Iv seen tem as low as 10 cent american.

i am intreeged by this. what is it called

Last edited:
It seems there,s a big difference between the potency of liberty caps grown in the UK vs West coast USA. I consumed 20 liberty caps (wet) grown here on the west coast expecting to have a mild trip and have had one of the most intense trips off of mushrooms ever.Totally caught me off guard.If you eat 100 of these prepare to be Psychologically spanked hard!! By dry weight they seem to be on par with or even stronger in cube,s but with a completely different head and body high. More visual then cube,s with a less pleasant more harsh body high. Be careful when dealing with mushrooms of unknown potency!! Better to start to small and work your way up then have a bad trip and kill your friend and eat they,re heart out ( true story... happened a couple years ago in klamath, ca) Peace

bit off topix but iv found a few flushes of liberty caps the last 2 weeks any one else found any ?

Personally, i think a hundreds a good dose for a nice strong trip, 50s a bit week, tripping but only just, 150 plus and your getting into the realms of a VERY strong strip, never done more than 200, gave me one of the strongest trips I've ever experienced. Think maybe 75 would be good dose for someone who hasn't tripped that much, but wants proper trip.

Speaking in terms of numbers rather than weight is folly here. And I dont know how the European collections pan out but semilanceata collected in the PNW are incredibly strong, especially fresh. Vastly moreso than P. Cubensis, often on par with P. Cyanescens. Very novel and unique trip as well, much giddier and less serious than cyans or azures . Even when dry a couple hundred of these would far too much for just about anyone. Just about ;)

bit off topix but iv found a few flushes of liberty caps the last 2 weeks any one else found any ?

I've found bugger all. 80m above sea, good untreated sheep, cow, horse pastures. A couple of weeks hunting in the north-west. They're harder to find than I thought. I know where there are tons of amanita muscaria...I might try drying some of them out instead.

I've found bugger all. 80m above sea, good untreated sheep, cow, horse pastures. A couple of weeks hunting in the north-west. They're harder to find than I thought. I know where there are tons of amanita muscaria...I might try drying some of them out instead.

is it not maybe a little to early for libs? I live in the south though where its still quite mild. I found that they started to crop up more towards the end of october last year. Also its been a record wet summer which might not have helped the lib caps crop.

is it not maybe a little to early for libs? I live in the south though where its still quite mild. I found that they started to crop up more towards the end of october last year. Also its been a record wet summer which might not have helped the lib caps crop.

There have been moderate (80-150 flushes) finds in the north and south, but you're right: plenty of good time yet and it's all good prep! And you're spot on - every field I've passed through was waterlogged.

I also have a mate in the north west who found a nice batch in October/November, they weren't that potent to me and i think i had like 40, apparently they had some great trips though. For me i didn't trip that hard but it was nice; lost my sense of time and space, and i felt really happy and childish, things only warped if i focused on them long enough.

My experience with fly agaric though is awesome, that made me trip hard, got an extract from a nice vendor.