View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mushrooms restore my faith

Mjweston1

Greenlighter
So living in south Florida and doing MDMA has lede to some very interests story's from rolling with Denis roman all night and waking up in his penthouse in Miami to going to jail for 7 months for poss... That's what I enjoy is the story's you have on MDMA..... so That being said ... I've been getting nothin but shitty story because of shitty drugs ... So I was giving up on the scene cause that's all that left down here cause all my bean connects have gotten out of the game and the last time I got a bean at club space I ended up in the hospital because of all the additives so I not street copping again ... So I ran in to a old friend who I used to buy mushrooms off of in 2010 so I asked him if was still in the game so we went to his house and I ate like a 1/8 of boomers and then he threw in two free molly ... I was sketch at first cause told me it was stepped on by him big they where free .., nothing like candy flipping for only $30 so I popped of around 11 if not early .... So I candy flipped so hard cause everything was on point .. So my molly felt great and I was supper clean and I started comedown smoothly at round 1-2 so I popped two more Molly's cause I was still feeling the mushrooms which was crazy cause I got the end of them so I only had two little caps In the whole 1/8 the rest was stems ... So I tripped for 6 hr ... It was intense to very giggly it was the best mushrooms I had since I moved down to south Florida in 2008 which is redilciness cause shrooms grown down here naturally and all my deals fr on up north used to travel the Florida to re up anyway ... So my how point of this post is don't give up cause I almost did
TLDR ... I finally found good mushrooms for the first time since 2008 so don't give up getting high kust yet

Good for you dude, I'd be careful about mushroom hunting yourself though.

i think it was just the shrooms disillusioning you, your Molly was most likely m1 or pipes if you live in miami

2010 - 2011 I had steady molly connects when I was living right on Collins in South Beach... definitely not pipes.