Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Mushrooms & Kanna - Semi-Experienced - Beautiful Euphoria

Seattle_Stranger

Bluelighter
I've tried this a few times now, and is quickly becoming a favorite of mine. One of my favorite things to do, especially if just hangin' at home with the lady on a weekend night, is to eat very small amounts of mushrooms. Not enough to trip out, but enough to get my consciousness heightened, my environment to appear colorful, shiny and bright, some nice stimulation, music enhancement, etc.. The other day I decided to try smoking a very small amount of kanna whilst on mushrooms, and it's probably the best thing I've ever done. There isn't a whole lot of info about this combo so here's my experiences:

As the sun is going down on a Saturday night, I start out with two small caps stems. I wash them down with a beer. I re-dose on another cap and stem or two in about 2 hours, and then maybe again in another hour or so. Effects are as expected, the usual threshold-psilocybin effects. Hours later, I stood in my kitchen looking at a floor mat with patterns on it, and notice that there is really no OEVs, nothing is moving or distorting, and decide that the trip is probably about over. I decide to smoke a bowl of cannabis but decide to add a small pinch of kanna to the top of it just to see how it would effect my experience. I smoke the bowl and then about 5 minutes later I start to feel like the peak of my trip had returned in full swing! Thinking that I might just be stoned and tired, I went back to looking at the floor mat. WOW!!! The patterns are shifting and moving all over the place, beautiful OEV's covered my environment, everything was groovin' to the point where I couldn't not see the OEV's, as opposed to having to actually look for them. I felt extremely comfortable and happy, euphoric, and stimulated, no longer wanting to go to bed having found myself immersed in a surprise round-two of my psychedelic trip. After wondering around for a bit, I made my way to bed. Once laying down, the CEV's took over and I took the magic-carpet-ride through my mind for the rest of the night until I fell asleep. Woke up the next day feeling incredible.

This weekend I decided to repeat the experience, so I tapered into the mushroom trip like I usually do, eating small amounts over the course of a few hours. Feeling the effects, enjoying them, wasn't even doing anything fun (unpacking boxes...) but I still was feeling pleasant. After completing the unpacking, I decided to try smoking a pinch of kanna again, this time with NO cannabis. After smoking the ~50mg of kanna, the same thing happened again. A huge rush of energy, euphoria and psychedelia came over me and brought the full-intensity of the trip on in full swing, more so than earlier. OEV's covered my environment, music became multi-dimensional and I felt incredible, pleasantly speedy, awake, aware, confident, comfortable, social, and just lovin' the life I live, akin to a dose of extremely pure MD(M)A. Eventually made my way to bed, had another similar magic carpet ride, wonderful CEV's, and I kept getting so immersed in my thoughts that I would think I was in the situation that I was imagining, and start laughing or something only to realize I'm just laying in my bed. My girlfriend found this quite amusing. Drifted off to sleep, woke up in the best mood imaginable.

Sorry there isn't much detail, but there isn't much else to tell. Kanna simply brings on an extremely pleasurable peak to the trip and synergizes with the psilocybin in a strangely-perfect way. It doesn't feel toxic or dangerous at all, but as always please tread carefully. I used extremely small doses of both drugs and the resulting effect is profound, so please be careful and start small.

I would love to try this combo in a social setting, maybe adding kratom and coca for that extra euphoric-stim push!

Thanks for reading!

Kanna, Sceletium Tortuosum. I am very familiar with it and I have mixed with Cannabis a few times, it resulted in me having a very strong high and strong bouts of Laughter nice intoxication and it resulted in an afterglow when I combined the two Colours textures etc appeared brighter as well and the Euphoria was amplified.

Kanna, on its own is a stimulant and then the effects progress to sedation. It is an anxiolytic a strong one a moodlifter and an antidepressant. I have good regular powder and extracts 15 times strength which i use for anxiety, I have found it is probably one of the best Natural things out there one could take for their mood or anxiety. In Intensity it rivals antidepressants and some of the lower strength benzos. For moderate anxiety it is very effective. It also seems to stimulate and it just causes you to feel good, less irritated and better able to deal with your stuff and it enhances some cognitive functions leaves you feeling clearer than usual.
Its a nice one.