Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Mushrooms - Experienced - Shrooms at a rave trip report

Lightsallnight

Greenlighter
Yesterday at 6:30 I consumed 2.5 grams of shrooms on my way to a rave. I was pretty nervous for the experience because I have had some bad trips before and I haven't done shrooms in months. (I also I'm a total lightweight to shrooms)

We got on bart to head to the city which was about a 45 minute train ride and I was starting to feel the effects while changing some color sets on my gloves. It was hard for me to keep track of what I was doing with my hands but it was really amusing.

On old man on the train next to us started talking to us and I was starting to trip hard. He told us to know what we were taking and to be safe and then I just blurted out "yah that's good, I'm on shrooms right now"

We finally got to our stop and took a 15 min walk to the venue. I was just wearing a tank top and some shorts and I was freezing. I couldn't stop shivering and I just wanted to be in the venue already. I was really disoriented and I kept telling my brother I was freaking out. He would just reply with "you don't have to worry you will be okay" and then let me hit his blunt a couple times.

I was going in and out of a bad trip and then we finally got there. I wanted to go in because the cold felt like it was killing me, but my brother wanted to smoke more. I went in and gave them my ticket. I started walking up some stairs and got into the main room.

The venue was pretty small and not a lot of people were there yet and my brother finally walked in. We went into the chill out cafe area and waited in line to buy some water. I was starting to feel really out of it and the shrooms were hitting really hard. Everything started getting really bright like I was about to pass out and all I could see was fractals and patterns.

I told my brother "I think I'm dying" and I started to stumble back to a table. We sat down and he gave me some water. With in a couple of minutes I felt so much better. I asked him totally random questions that's didn't make sense and I was still questioning weather or not I was having a good time.

We decided to go back into the venue and more people started showing up. The room felt huge even though this is a relatively small venue. I started to trade light shows with some of the glovers and was having an amazing time. All the lights were trailing but I could see all of the patterns of the knit of the gloves moving around.

I started walking around and having all these self realizations that were mind blowing. I went up to my brother and told him "I'm having crazy thoughts right now like about evolution and stuff" he laughed and we kept on dancing. Dancing was the weirdest feeling, it was really hard for me to get off the ground.

Gloving while on shrooms was so fun and I felt so fluid and liquid light. I started realizing all the weird things I can do with my hands and learned a lot of new gloving techniques.

The people were really nice and friendly. But some of them looked so weird. The shirtless guys looked like weird hunks of skin with faces. And everyone's features were so exaggerated.

The music was making me feel pure euphoria and the over all trip was great with a rough come up. I would recommend tripping on shrooms at a rave only if you are in a good place in your life and if you are with people you know really well. Prior rave experiences would be helpful too.

Have fun and be safe guys :)

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_mushrooms
substancecode_tryptamines
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
exptype_difficult
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
done this a few times, more energetic drugs like mescaline cactus/ lysergic types seem to work way better. shrooms are spacey and can make you feel really floppy and sedated- mescaline gives you energy and is easy to handle in crowds.

also you didn't need that blunt either.

lol

2cb-fly
mescaline
2cb
2ci
LSD

much easier for when in a club