View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mushroom trip 10g's triple boiled

E_wreck1989

Greenlighter
So I have a story of taking 10g's of shrooms I now do shrooms 3 to 5 times a month on a regular basis but when I did this this was only my 3rd time first I did 3.5 then 7 then 10 I tripled boiled the 10 to make sure I got the most out of it during my trip I thought a lot of my uncle that has passed 5 to 7 years ago he was like my second father and also my smoking buddy nothing but good vibes tho also I had thought a lot about my grandfather who had just passed about a week ago once again nothing but good vibes they were the same person in every way I felt like they were speaking to me from heaven that they were reunited again and that they were happy then I continued to trip for a couple of hours watched some tv then all of the colors that you can imagine starting swirling together in a circle i ended up puking my lungs out then started tripping 10 times as hard as I was it felt like so I forced myself to go to sleep took about an hour or so my eyes were darting back and forth like crazy with my eyelids shut were looking at 6 hours into tripping now so anyways I woke up a few hours later still tripping pretty hard all in all I tripped for a solid 13 to 14 hours so lesson learned I don't take more than 7 to 8 g's of shrooms from my dealer/friend cause his shit is strong as hell it was also 2 strains mixed together it was almost too much for me to handle who knows what I woulda seen if I had stayed awake tho.....

Heat won't do you much good, it will do you a little bad even.. so the advantages of a shroom slurry can be achieved much better by combining fresh shrooms with fruitjuice and putting it in a blender, ascorbic acid may even have an anti-oxidant effect to protect the alkaloids.
As for straining out shrooms / pulp etc, they still contain goodies but it is up to each person to decide whether it is worth ingesting a slosh that may add to indigestion, to get that little bit extra.

Shroom tea will hit you faster and harder because it is basically an in situ extraction, so you get a headstart on the 'digestion', the alkaloids will be absorbed so much faster when they are freed. In some cases it is more mechanically: a 'macro' effect circumventing the need to process plant matter to release the good stuff, in other cases it's at a molecular level that certain alkaloids may be present say in tannate (tannic acid bound) form.. and in most cases a combination of those..

Last edited:
Boiled = BAD = weakens it...
Use a Coffee grinder to powderize your shrooms place powder onto orange juice or any citric juice you have on hand or like...
let it sit for an hour or two.. strain and drink..

seat belts are optional :)