• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Mushroom Supplements. (Host defense)

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Has anyone had any issues with host defense causing pro long stomach problems not really pain but just sorta nausea and an extreme need to defecate, I just started taking them two days ago no issues first day but last night and today it’s been kinda difficult to eat or anything I have managed water no worries with dehydration and a hemp protein shake with almond milk and chocolate syrup to help with iron, fiber and magnesium... but id like to eat some actual food I’ve got chic fil a I didn’t eat due to Ritalin, and I’ve got enough dabs to instigate enough hunger to eat but I’m just wondering if I should cut it down to 1 pill a day and skip today, or if this is a normal detoxification process of my stomach due mycelium intake increase. Along with my shitty diet I intend to work on when I come off weed and kratom, I’d like to keep taking it as I believe mushrooms do have the potential to boost my immunity even more so I don’t wanna not take them anyways has anyone got stomach problems from mushroom supplements I’ve had it from magic ones but never a supplement