Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Mushroom / 2.5 grams / + Cannabis) - First Time - "Holy Shit!"

Tryptomaniacs

Bluelighter
Okay so not only was this my first mushroom trip but it was my first psychedelic trip other than DXM.

So heres how it all started, my old manager from the restaurant i worked at messaged me and was like do you know anyone who is interested in buying some shrooms? And i was like hell yeah i do! So long story short we meet up at the park by my house and he gives me an eigth of mushrooms.

This weekend my parents and dick brother were out of town, SO it was just me and my older sister, she was going to take 1 gram and i took the other 2.5 grams before we did this we invited over a co worker from work, right when he got o my house i chomped down the full 2.5 grams and my sister ate her 1 gram.

The guy that was here with us was drinking bacardi and some beer so he was pretty drunk, anyways about 40 minutes in the wall next to me turned bright purple and it was the same color as my carpet but my walls are ussually white so i just started busting out laughing for a good 10 minutes i had a ton of euphoria and the body high OMG it was amazing.

Anyways at this point my sister doesnt feel anything, her pupils arent even dilated but mine are HUGE, so she calls over her girlfriend to watch over me while she goes and grabs a couple bottles of wine.

So her friend gets there and the other guy left and was drunk driving and i was very concerned and i got scared. But anyways it was just me and this girl we will call her Z, and Z talked to me and make me feel comfortable and i remeber she gave me a hug and it felt like our bodies just connected and we were one whole not two single people. And i never felt so comfortable and euphoric in my life.

Anyways my sister gets back home and Z and her start drinking wine, then my sister said i really wanted to get high tonight this kinda sucks, and i only had slight visuals at the moment everything looked clearer and i had some beight tracers around everything and i was sooooo attracted to Z.

But then i remebered!! I have a couple grams of bud and some black n milds lets roll a blunt!

This was about 2 and a half hours in and i was incapable of rolling a blunt at the moment as my mind was playing games with me so as my sister rolled it i came in the bathroom and looked in the mirror for about 10 minutes and it scared me but it made me look at myself differently and ever since this night i have been more confident about my appearance.

So moving on we all go outside on my trampoline and light up the blunt, i was feeling great, Z was feeling great but my sister after about 5 hits she was tripping balls and freaking out at me saying were these shrooms laced with meth or something!? Im not okay she says... Great... Lol so she goes in and lies down and me and Z finish off the blunt, i was so baked that i couldnt even hardly walk, Z was gettig very nervous but i just let my body go and enjoyed the trip.

Oh and by the way it was night time when we smoked and i was looking at the stars and they started to form light beams from star to star it was beautiul.

So after this we both went in to my house to check on my sister and she was on the couch crying thinking she got "laced shrooms" i tried to tell her she was just tripping but she wouldnt listen and she ended up calling ober a friend to help look after her so anyways when i walked into the house i shrunk and the house got HUGE everything looked like i was in a cartoon world and it scared me at firt but then it got really cool, i walked around the house and snuggled with comfy blankets and my dog and it was beautiful.

The last part i remeber in the trip was laying on the couch and if you know what minecraft looks lile everyhong looked like that and the only word i could say was "yes" and my sister jept asking if i was okay and i was just like "yes yes yes yes" lol.

After this my body felt as if it were oart of the couch i had extremely vicid visuals of paterns on the wall and the minecraft scene. I could not move off the couch and it was crazy. I then fell asleep and woke up feeling great. But anyways this was my first mushroom experience and i havnt done them since but i always look around for them, they were a great time.

If you guys want to hear my 600 mg dxm trip or my 6 HBWR (lsa) or my first time with mdma or the first time i smoked a cigarette or my first nitrous experience or first weed experience ill write down a few more trip reports over time, if there are any particular ones you want to here let me know on here and ill make more! Hope you guys enjoyed!

This report made my day better thanks man it was a pretty enjoyable read. Makes me look forward to my next trip.