Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Muscular Spasms days after LSD

SatanIsComing

Greenlighter
Hi,

I took « LSD » or maybe a RC, I can’t really know.
The trip was intense and cool but in the comedown I started to had muscular spasms and tremor.
I took the LSD 6 days ago and now I have muscular spasms in my legs and in my calfs.
Did you experienced it ? I purchased magnesium this morning because I saw that is can be the problem... I’m really afraid about developing a Dystopia...

@SatanIsComing
Sounds more like an RC like an nbome.
I've never experienced this on the countless times I took a wide variety of doses of LSD but had something similar the one and only time I took 3 tabs of 25i-nbome 🤷‍♂️

How many tabs did you take? Did it/they taste of anything/were bitter?
Come up time?
Duration of trip?

That sounds like a research chemical. This has never happened to me on or after taking LSD and I had a period of my life when I was taking it daily. If it continues please see a doctor and tell him or her what you took and any drugs or medications you take.

I can't speak to the cause, but magnesium is good, also a good vitamin B complex. Neither can really hurt in normal circumstances. I take high magnesium doses frequently but be aware that depending on the type (oxide in particular, which is the cheapest and most common type) it can give you the liquid shits.

If they're related to your problem give them a week or two or three to start really working, and aside from the shitting higher doses of magnesium can be revelatory if you're actually deficient.

Liquid Shits ... Now thats a great band name if I ever heard one.

Isn’t magnesium oxide also sold as a laxative? Lol

I use magnesium bis glycinate twice daily and so long as the dose isn’t extreme I don’t have any bowel issues

It will pass
before a runner goes on his morning 10k run, he or she or they will do some stretches. this helps with the cramps.

oddly none of us think to do stretches before an lsd trip which can involve more muscular minitremors then 10k of running.

we talk a lot of set and setting
sometimes we talk about when your most previous meal was and what is best
we should also consider the body's musculature's state.

if you exercise every day (with some stretches) then you wont need to do extra, but if not, please do something nice for your body when you add psychedelics for your mind.

sustained postures during the trip can have a huge effect as well.

The OP should get a sample of whatever he, she, or they took and send it to a lab.

Also see a doctor or medical professional.

an lsd trip which can involve more muscular minitremors then 10k of running.
I never knew that. Good advice to stretch first.

This is why I love this site. Learn new stuff all the time.