• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Muscle fasciculations after Day of heavy extacy/ketamine use

Southamerica123

Bluelighter
Hi, i developed some kind of twitching after getting a high dose of extacy and probably ketamine in an 8 hour period + some kind of desrealization. Anxiety has made It worse during time. I made an EMG, Mri and bloodtest and everything is clean. Is this due to drugs or can be just because of the panic attack i had(probably ptsd) ? Still twitching persistently in calves and have other nervous system symptoms(tingling, pre cramps) after 10 months, been sobre since the incident. Before the incident i used Hard drugs 3 times per year

Ok just one little thought maybe your experience has somehow created a particular deficiency or nutritional imbalance in your body. Such as magnesium for example which I know is directly related to cramps and possibly some of the muscular symptoms you are experiencing it certainly plays a role in regulating the nervous and muscular systems.

If I was your self firstly I would try not to worry and stress but make a commitment to treating your body well for now with as good a diet as possible and decent sleep if you can and maybe some quality supplements such as magnesium.

Also please make sure you are feeding your body with a sufficient amounts of vital unrefined natural salt which most people are heavily deficient in having been programmed by the mainstream Media to consume far less salt than we actually need out of fear, without understanding that all of the health problems salt has a bad name for are directly related to the form of salt most people use which is basically refined table salt or another form of refined salt.

Man-made refined salt is unnatural and toxic and poisonous to the body and is responsible for the bad reputation salt has.

I actually made a post specifically about this in the long-term come down thread just a few days ago:

Thank for your reply man, really appreciate It. Well actually. Symptoms get better and almost dissapear after full body massages. Make sense the imbalance issue cause i sweat excessively while i am high and that time particularily was too much more than excessive sweating. High anxiety and probably ptsd one month after the event i began to shake All around my body(probably cause of the trama i tough i was fried) then STARTED with psiaquiatrist who told me this was a form of stress disorder and took clonazepam and ssris in low doses for 6 months, got stable.i began with lot of sport, taking magnesium and zinc in januray and perceived less symptoms. Last month STARTED WITH COMPLEX b suplement and now i am into b12. Now the twitching has settled down in calves, times wher i almost perceived It and times that is annoying as fuck.
:)

Also please make sure you are feeding your body with a sufficient amounts of vital unrefined natural salt which most people are heavily deficient in

^^
Found naturally in Monster Munch.

Also please make sure you are feeding your body with a sufficient amounts of vital unrefined natural salt which most people are heavily deficient in

^^
Found naturally in Monster Munch.
Haha, I used to love Monster Munch to bits, especially the pickled onion. However Im afraid MM, like virtually all processed, convenience and snack foods deal only with the dark side of Sodium lol. Still tasty though.