View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

muscle/eye twitching from 2cb?

nooodle

Bluelighter
Recently tried 2cb for the first time about four days ago, was amazing and i love the shit.

A few days ago i started noticing my left arm muscles twitching, it doesn't hurt or anything but it's weird and i've never had it happen to me this much.
Today i've started to notice my right eye is twitching at the bottom, again it doesn't hurt it's just weird as fuck.

I've read up online that stress can cause it and i am going through stress from my job, but could it be due to 2cb? I've never had reactions like this from drugs such as LSD, MD and all the other drugs i've used.

Let me know if you've had any twitches from 2c? or any other drugs... They're simultaneously twitching right now and it's kind of fucking annoying

Calcium and some good amounts of magnesium help muscle twitches. My opinion it has nothing to do with the 2CB. Life causes stress and it comes out in body issues too. But it will pass and the next ache and pain will come. :) Seriously, a digestible form of magnesium is what I would do. I have had all kinds of arm twitches and eye twitches that all went away. And I could blame the french fries I ate that day you know?

Or the 2CB kicked up some stuff in you, brought it to the surface and now it is coming out in body stress. The cause is not important. Magnesium is though. (y)